Have to watch the LadyVols softball program.

jacobyvoln27

2020 Vols Decade!!!!
I sat down & watched the Lady Vols play L.S.U. this weekend & was very impressed. Not only are they very talented, this is not the softballers from yester years we have some very pretty Lady Vols representing our program. Good luck this year in the C.W.S. I'll be watching.

What a program over there. If it wasn't for them and men's tennis, we don't have a lot to be real proud of right now. I expect the Lady Vols to be right there in OkC this year and maybe get back to the Championship game. They always seem to run into one of the Pac 10 powerhouse teams like Arizona for example.

Ralph and Karen Weekly are really good coaches. them came from UTC and was turning that program around. i hope we can hold on to them.

I watch'em every time they're on tv and they never fail to entertain. And yes I've noticed that they ain't your typical softball team. The vast majority of our girls, LOOK like girls. Several of them are straight up hotties! :shaking2:

GBO

What a program over there. If it wasn't for them and men's tennis, we don't have a lot to be real proud of right now. I expect the Lady Vols to be right there in OkC this year and maybe get back to the Championship game. They always seem to run into one of the Pac 10 powerhouse teams like Arizona for example.

Sorry, NOT TRUE! The UT Paintball Team just won a National Championship! :dance2:

I watch'em every time they're on tv and they never fail to entertain. And yes I've noticed that they ain't your typical softball team. The vast majority of our girls, LOOK like girls. Several of them are straight up hotties! :shaking2:

GBO
Same here, if it's on, I'm watching it. Championship this year, mark it down boys, and girls. BOOK IT!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back