hatvol...question for the guru...

CABVOL

MOLON LABE
What are your thoughts about the Bob Knight to Western KY rumors? Talk is running amok on Kentucky sites. That is apparently all the talk around Bowling Green.

I don't think hat cruises the pub much. I am going to move this to the NCAA forum.

They were saying tv station vans were all over the airport the other night. People believe money would be an issue, but with Houtchen's Industry forking over all sorts of benjamins to WKU, I would say they would be able to chip in.

Knight would look like a NASCAR driver w/ Houtchen's and Save-A-Lot logos all over his sweater.

Its crazy a rumor, and don't buy it. A few weeks ago there were rumors of Bob Knight to Missouri St. where he could be close to his best friend Tony La Russa and the O'Reilly family of O'Reilly Autoparts which is based in Springfield, MO. If he goes somewhere it'll be to a power-conference, not the Sun Belt or MVC.

What are your thoughts about the Bob Knight to Western KY rumors? Talk is running amok on Kentucky sites. That is apparently all the talk around Bowling Green.
Crazier things have happened. Western is a program with a rich history. However, my gut says Coach Knight is done.

Crazier things have happened. Western is a program with a rich history. However, my gut says Coach Knight is done.
I heard that he's heading to IU, with Vitale as head recruiter and Digger as Chief of Basketball Ops.

VN Store

Back