Hats off

DrRosenRosen

Staff member
The Duke game isn't over, but really, hats off so far. The coaches developed a good gameplan and the team executed it. A strong showing against one of the nation's finest teams.

Oh yeah, Choo-Choo. All aboard!

DrRosenRosen way to be the first to applaud today's fine effort. I have to say the first 3 quarters was some of the most boring football I have ever seen in my entire life. I think the NBA may be more exciting than what I saw today. Who would've thunk that Duke would be able to run the ball down our throats. One the bright side a win is a win and this game was in a tough spot between a 5OT win and the Miami game.

Please, freak. No disrespect intended, but my God, put down the orange colored glasses. THIS game was supposed to be a gimme, where second teamers and backups got their one and only chance to play something besides the scout team.
When the Tennessee Volunteers are tied with a team like DUKE at the half, something is wrong. I think we were looking in a mirror today. Duke is about our level right now. If we don't lose to Kentucky, it will be a miracle.

I do not disagree with you. This game was absolutely awful. It was a boring football game where I saw no real effort or emotion. I guess that I am not more upset because I really didn't expect much more than I saw. It's the same team I have been watching for the last 2 years. Had you seen anything this year that lead you to believe we were capable of blowing out anyone? The only difference is that it's too late in the season to hear that "Duke is really a good football team" like we heard in the Fresno St. and Marshall games.

You are absolutely right. I keep waiting for us to "turn the corner" but it looks like somebody tore the corner down.

Somebody tore the corner down and we are in a car with no steering wheel.

Freak, I am starting to cool down and apologize for my posts so far. I was anxious to see something tonight to give me hope against the mighty Hurricanes and didn't.
Our streak in November is going down next week and it makes me sad.

You don't have to apologize to me for anything. ;)

This team has just not played well this year and I don't think the coaches have the know-how to even figure out what the problem is. And the future sure doesn't look very bright for next year. Florida and Georiga have very young teams and should be much improved. With no starting QB in sight its hard to imagine us winning more than 6 or 7 games next year.

I still have a little faith left in Fulmer (he had better make some changes this year), but I have to admit when the rumor was going around the other day I was a little excited for a split second about the idea of a change.

VN Store

Back