Hat...or anyone for that matter...what's up with Kevin O'Neil?

thunder5

Cause I like to party
I just saw that he isn't coming back to Arizona...

Is this because he expected to be the head coach sooner?

I just saw that he isn't coming back to Arizona...

Is this because he expected to be the head coach sooner?

Arizona took back the 'coach in waiting' thing for O'Neill once Lute let it be known he was coming back. They had never had a signed contract, just a verbal agreement. If I were him I'd be out of there too. With all of the injuries this year he did pretty flippin well.

Isn't Lute like 73 years old? I mean ... c'mon, man ... it's time to hang it up. I'm not saying I'm a fan of O'Neil or anything, but if I'm an Arizona fan I'd be ready for some new blood.

Probably not going to happen, but the O'Neil news did come about on the same day the Marquette coach left for Indiana -- and O'Neil used to coach there. And then there's also the OK St. job.

Olson made a comment refering to O'Neal not playing an uptempo style of ball and that was what Lute wanted at 'Zona.

Kevin will land on his feet. He always does.
So why is he gone from Arizona? Did Olsen rescind his heir apparent status? Did Olsen think Kevin was trying to pull a Fulmer and take his job behind his back while he was having problems? Is Kevin just wanting to move on or does he feel like he has been kicked to the curb after trying to keep the home fires burning for Lute while he was on his leave of absence? We need more than "Kevin will land on his feet"......

So why is he gone from Arizona? Did Olsen rescind his heir apparent status? Did Olsen think Kevin was trying to pull a Fulmer and take his job behind his back while he was having problems? Is Kevin just wanting to move on or does he feel like he has been kicked to the curb after trying to keep the home fires burning for Lute while he was on his leave of absence? We need more than "Kevin will land on his feet"......
He's gone from Arizona because he spoke honestly about the malaise and laziness Lute had allowed to take root in Tucson.

yup. the arizona fans can't seem to realize that lute has lost his edge. everything he says is gospel.

He's gone from Arizona because he spoke honestly about the malaise and laziness Lute had allowed to take root in Tucson.
I thought Olsen had let the Wildcat mystique slip to mediocrity myself. Thanks...

VN Store

Back