Haslam school of business and the Tennessee brand

At least the business school isn't the Tickle College... Will never buy another alumni shirt with that stupid name on it..

Graduated from the MBA program in the past 5 years. Doesn’t make a lick of difference. Alumns still love UT and want to recruit orange across the nation.

Businesses have in-roads with the academic side and the business school has a stellar supply-chain concentration which lands lots of folks at fortune 50 companies and consulting firms. I think they’re like top 3 supply-chain program nationwide.

The lack of success may make current (and alumni) students grumble, but it doesn’t affect the prestige of the program.

The decline of Tennessee football which was a nationally know brand would make me question the value of the degree from the business school. Clearly the administration knowns little about business or about caring for a brand and it's value. Why would anyone think the education and the professors at a college of business where s multi-million dollar brand was systematically destroyed was worth anything. VFL cause I'm in to deep.
ms-JDj8gM.gif

At least the business school isn't the Tickle College... Will never buy another alumni shirt with that stupid name on it..
Amen. When I first heard about the new name all I could think of was this:
Zi1rOMM4ZrJsNJBQ.medium

Reactions: MSCE09
Wow. I always wonder when college education questions are brought up did you graduate from college yourself. Seems like if you did dedicated put in all the hard work to complete a degree the last thing you would do would knock one. Also while we are on the subject if you are doing your bio and didn’t graduate font say I attended unless of course you actually left school after several years not days or even months it is deceptive And insulting to all the people that worked their Butts off to get a degree and an mba degree is another 2-3 years on top of a bachelors degree.

Reactions: dobre_shunka

VN Store

Back