Has UT confirmed they are doing a street party/viewing party yet?

So maybe get Darius rucker?
/bluefont
Wallen will be at NIL tailgate on Sunday at a double top secret location. I have it on good authority that he‘s flying in on ThunderGoodOil’s Lear Jet out of VA first thing on Sunday. Might be a 16 sighting and some karaoke on the strip.👍👍👊👊👊👊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊

I Could be misremembering… I recall the twitters of the scene. Looked like a blast.
Oh it was. The Frat House cooked for fans, let kids come play basketball on the courts at the house. Music played all day and tons of people partied while waiting in line for the SRO tickets. It was fun for the kids also.

Does anyone know if they allow you to bring your own coolers into block party?
If your sitting in line for tickets you can have cooler. But once the block party officially starts they won’t let you take your cooler in. The line for SRO tickets started at like 7am last year. Most everyone in line had coolers, pop up canopy tents and chairs setup outside the ticket window all day just to get SRO tickets .

No block party planned.
I chatted with the ticket office about downloading our tickets and the rep said as of now there are no plans.
If you are looking for tickets they will be available for download Wed afternoon and we should get an email.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
No block party planned.
I chatted with the ticket office about downloading our tickets and the rep said as of now there are no plans.
If you are looking for tickets they will be available for download Wed afternoon and we should get an email.
😲

No block party planned.
CTV will make it happen. Just like last year. Just. Watch.

VN Store

Back