Has the curse been broken?

Step One to recovery is each VFL renouncing "the curse" from their own minds, and not re-admitting it. Next time something bad happens to a Vol or Vol team, just say no to Mr. Curse. Tell him to go live in some Tusca-loser's brain. There will be an opening there, soon.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
We are blessed Vol Nation!

Galatians 3:13-14
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree: 14That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.

Go Vols!

Jesus is the door that leads out of the curse and into the blessing of the promised Spirit. Faith is the key! Walk by faith into the promised life of the Spirit to be blessed eternally.

Last edited:
That reminds me.
Instead of "Who's your daddy" I accidentally said, "How's your daddy" and we put our clothes back on and started discussing her dad's cholesterol.

At least she didn't hear it as "House your daddy" or you could have your father-in-law living with you two now.

Reactions: MAD
I was checking the Vols baseball score last night during my sons birthday party. It was going into the 9th. My wife asked how they were doing and I said “the Tennessee curse lives on”.

In her typical positive manner, she said “well, it isn’t over yet”. I literally laughed at her.

Twenty minutes later my phone was blowing up because of the slam.

I know this is the football forum, but could it be that the BaseVols broke this university’s wretched curse?

God I hope so…

Reason = Leaked footage from the Vol's locker room before the game

giphy.gif

I thought the curse was broken when Butch beat Florida and Georgia to break long streaks. In both cases, my optimism proved tragically premature 😡

Might as well make the case here and now that, given our new offensive style of play, we are statistically very likely to lose some high-scoring games on the final possession of the game.

Will it be emotionally painful? Yes.
Will it be signs of a curse? No.

We may need to remind ourselves of all those blowout losses we suffered last year.

Reactions: USF grad in TN
Curse you say? Ha!!

And the Holy Grail can be found in the castle of aaaaahhhhhhhh&&^^%%$$##@@hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

VN Store

Back