Has the curse been broken?

CA_Vol

I was checking the Vols baseball score last night during my sons birthday party. It was going into the 9th. My wife asked how they were doing and I said “the Tennessee curse lives on”.

In her typical positive manner, she said “well, it isn’t over yet”. I literally laughed at her.

Twenty minutes later my phone was blowing up because of the slam.

I know this is the football forum, but could it be that the BaseVols broke this university’s wretched curse?

God I hope so…

Really? You are kidding; right? OH, I See! You joined in 2018!! Got it! LOL
Oh, I've been around longer than most, I just don't believe in curses, though I have also joked about Rohan Davey's mother a time or two. Games are decided between the lines and we've been being beaten between them the last 15 years or so, not on a special magical plane.

I was checking the Vols baseball score last night during my sons birthday party. It was going into the 9th. My wife asked how they were doing and I said “the Tennessee curse lives on”.

In her typical positive manner, she said “well, it isn’t over yet”. I literally laughed at her.

I know this is the football forum, but could it be that the BaseVols broke this university’s wretched curse?

God I hope so…

Yeah, I was telling a guy yesterday how the teams I root for are always cursed. He asked me if Loretto won the state champ. when that Weathers boy was Gatorade National Player of the year. I told him, well they did his Jr. yr., but unbelievably they didn't his Sr. yr. That season he gave up only one earned run. They beat Columbia Acad. both times during the season, and then lost 1-0 in 12 innings in the state champ. game. And by the way, there was a soph. pitcher on that team named Blade Tidwell; both are doing pretty well about now.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Yeah, I was telling a guy yesterday how the teams I root for are always cursed. He asked me if Loretto won the state champ. when that Weathers boy was Gatorade National Player of the year. I told him, well they did his Jr. yr., but unbelievably they didn't his Sr. yr. That season he gave up only one earned run. They beat Columbia Acad. both times during the season, and then lost 1-0 in 12 innings in the state champ. game. And by the way, there was a soph. pitcher on that team named Blade Tidwell; both are doing pretty well about now.

Somebody should amass a list of the times Tennessee snatched defeat from the jaws of Victory. Then you might believe; it is unbelievable. ( I don't NORMALLY believe in curses either)

God I hope so…

There is nothing like it in the world when Tennessee is relevant! Our fans are rabid and hungry!!

Reactions: CA_Vol

God I hope so…

The curse of Vicky?

Reactions: onevol74

God I hope so…

The swag after the swing

If people really believe we are cursed, then they are morons.

200w.gif

Lol @ Vitello being the first one to run out of the dugout. Someone mentioned in another thread that he jumped up into the crowd 😂

VN Store

Back