Has anyone heard this story? #2

ThePriceofGas

This is one of those I know a guy that knows a guy stories. I don't get on much during the off season but I was told this story after the game Saturday and thought I would see if anyone could validate.

I was told Pruitt's dad went to a practice (wasn't sure if it was spring or fall) only stayed about an hour. CJP looked around saw his dad was gone. He called him and asked where he was. Pruitt's dad told him he couldn't stand to watch anymore of that mess so he left.

I live close enough to Pruitt's dad that people could know him. I didn't dig to find out exactly where it came from.

This is one of those I know a guy that knows a guy stories. I don't get on much during the off season but I was told this story after the game Saturday and thought I would see if anyone could validate.

I was told Pruitt's dad went to a practice (wasn't sure if it was spring or fall) only stayed about an hour. CJP looked around saw his dad was gone. He called him and asked where he was. Pruitt's dad told him he couldn't stand to watch anymore of that mess so he left.

I live close enough to Pruitt's dad that people could know him. I didn't dig to find out exactly where it came from.
Maybe it was Pruitt’s other daddy...Phil

Reactions: 1985Vols
I know we are only allowed to see a 2-3 minute clip of drill work on film.That said, what I have seen looks just like Butchna practice. Hopefully they are getting enough live OL v DL to learn how to at least line up right.There was some strange stuff going on sat.I sware it looked like they were trying to do it wrong.We'll see sat. if they correct this mess!!

Disclaimer: I’m not an insider. Not sure who the bartender is at The Honors course, either.

Not sure if this story is true. But I turned the game off in the third and if Pruitt asked me why I would have told him I couldn’t stand to watch that mess anymore.

I'm sure there's going to be a ton of these jokes floating around

I heard he was out with some coeds one night.. Went back to their room.. And when they told him what they were about to do to him his eyebrow went up and hasn't came down since.

I get it. I'm ticked at Pruitt's piss poor coaching job this year and last year but these unsubstantiated personal rumors aren't needed. There's plenty of ammo between the lines that can be used to prove a point...
This isn't grumor season.

I once heard a story about a man named Jeb.
Barely kept his family fed.
Then a storm came up, and the Minnow got stuck.

...not sure if its relevant to your story or not, but hell, no less nuts than yours.

yeah,,just like the guy at the titans game screaming in upper deck when fisher was the coach..."he cheats on his wife fire him"

We don't t know if this is true or not. What we do know is CJP was quoted on Vol Calls last week as saying, "You know, I think we have a really good team". Clearly, there is a huge discrepancy in what CJP thinks and what we saw on Saturday. Either he was wrong, or there is a huge problem with the coaching staff. Either way, we are in for a long season.

Reactions: VolAllen
I get it. I'm ticked at Pruitt's piss poor coaching job this year and last year but these unsubstantiated personal rumors aren't needed. There's plenty of ammo between the lines that can be used to prove a point...
It's not like we have to make stuff up at this point to justify sacking him. The way we half assed our way to the worst loss in over 120 years of Tennessee football history is reason enough. But it'd be nice if we could refrain from making random **** up

We don't t know if this is true or not. What we do know is CJP was quoted on Vol Calls last week as saying, "You know, I think we have a really good team". Clearly, there is a huge discrepancy in what CJP thinks and what we saw on Saturday. Either he was wrong, or there is a huge problem with the coaching staff. Either way, we are in for a long season.
So, you're thinking Pruitt wouldn't recognize a good team if he saw one? He's seen some. 'It ain't over yet'.... Rodney Crowell.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back