Has anyone heard of this story?

The good news for the team is maybe he won't be on the field until the 4th quarter...
With his salary he can afford several brewskis at $12 each.

TLDR: A man went to another man’s house and yelled nasty things at him or maybe it was one man talked mean to another man and another man got upset with that man. Man sided with one man and those two men exchanged mean words with that man. Said men hate each other.
TLDR: Hatfields vs the McCoy’s Georgia style.

Reactions: Volanta
Ok. Urban in Knoxville. Ugh, zero chance of that.......unless USCsr plays UT in the next 10 yrs.
I’d take Urban in a heartbeat. He’ shown the touch at 3 different schools. And I’m really really tired of losing.

I’d take Urban in a heartbeat. He’ shown the touch at 3 different schools. And I’m really really tired of losing.
I’d take him in a heartbeat.....ain’t ever gonna happen

I don’t like rumors so let me put a disclaimer that the person who told this story nor do I know if this is the truth or accurate to any degree.

I was watching this YouTube personality named “uncle Lou.” He's an obnoxious Georgia fan, maybe you’ve heard of him.

Anyways today he actually had an objective non biased video analyzing week 1. He got on the topic of Jeremy Pruitt and started telling a story of Pruitt and Richt not getting along. Ok everyone knew that. But apparently the day they got into a heated argument Pruitt shows up at Richts house drunk and trying to fight him on his front lawn.

Again this is a rumor but it came from someone who is a die hard fan (certainly not insinuating that die hard fans know what they are always talking about- we know the contrary is true) BUT if this story is true then everything makes perfect sense. Once again IF it’s true. Also a die hard fan has nothing to gain by telling a rumored story about 2 coaches that no longer work there.

Apparently it’s a story that’s been circulating around UGA circles for a while now. You may have already heard the rumor but it’s a first for me hearing it so I thought I would share to see if anyone else had heard that or can corroborate the story.
100% fact, there were even punches thrown. My understanding is Pruitt was drunk and wanted badly to throw hands with B.Schotenhiemer

A few years ago I read on an UGA site (from a reporter, not a fan) about a confrontation between Pruitt and another UGA coach. I later read - albeit from a fan - the confrontation was between Pruitt and RB coach Thomas Brown. The story goes that Brown had grown so sick of the disrespectful way Pruitt addressed Richt that he threatened to kick is a$$ at a practice. Who knows how much of that is true.

Yep, the Thomas Brown incident is true and also Mike Ekeler had to be restrained after a confrontation with Pruitt. He also showed up drunk to a recruiting event at Richt's home and was unruly to put it kindly and was told to leave by Richt. It wasn't a pretty scene but I don't think it was that close to coming to blows. At that point, it was a fait accompli that Richt and Pruitt were done at UGA.

Remember the time you showed up at my house trying to fight me?

I kicked your ass. It was awesome.

My story is just as credible.

Being from Georgia and most of my friends being Georgia fans, I’ve heard this many times. Pruitt showing up drunk to Richt’s house pissed off about how the team was doing.

They actually credit Pruitt for being the main guy who intitiated real change at UGA. They were sick of the same ole same ole from Richt.

I have a feeling the Pruitt you see in the media is the Pruitt he allows you to see. I still believe Pruitt has real fire in him. I honestly don’t think you can question his passion for the game.

Being from Georgia and most of my friends being Georgia fans, I’ve heard this many times. Pruitt showing up drunk to Richt’s house pissed off about how the team was doing.

They actually credit Pruitt for being the main guy who intitiated real change at UGA. They were sick of the same ole same ole from Richt.

I have a feeling the Pruitt you see in the media is the Pruitt he allows you to see. I still believe Pruitt has real fire in him. I honestly don’t think you can question his passion for the game.
Fingers F****** crossed

Reactions: De La Cloobs
With beer sales starting this weekend there is bound to be some "Worldstarhiphop" video of knock down fights among our fans if we lose to BYU.

I don’t like rumors so let me put a disclaimer that the person who told this story nor do I know if this is the truth or accurate to any degree.

I was watching this YouTube personality named “uncle Lou.” He's an obnoxious Georgia fan, maybe you’ve heard of him.

Anyways today he actually had an objective non biased video analyzing week 1. He got on the topic of Jeremy Pruitt and started telling a story of Pruitt and Richt not getting along. Ok everyone knew that. But apparently the day they got into a heated argument Pruitt shows up at Richts house drunk and trying to fight him on his front lawn.

Again this is a rumor but it came from someone who is a die hard fan (certainly not insinuating that die hard fans know what they are always talking about- we know the contrary is true) BUT if this story is true then everything makes perfect sense. Once again IF it’s true. Also a die hard fan has nothing to gain by telling a rumored story about 2 coaches that no longer work there.

Apparently it’s a story that’s been circulating around UGA circles for a while now. You may have already heard the rumor but it’s a first for me hearing it so I thought I would share to see if anyone else had heard that or can corroborate the story.

Rumors should be dropped down the "sheet" hole of an outhouse rather than shared. The obvious purpose of posting this is to further sour the milk of anti-Pruittism in retaliation to the Georgia State horror. Now, wipe yourself and go away.

No clue if the story is true or not, but we all know it is true that Pruitt and Richt did not get along.

We also know that Richt was supposedly one of the really good men in coaching; soft-spoken, mild temperment, friendly, Godly. It seems to be pretty difficult not to get along with him.

The question is, I wonder if Fulmer picked up the phone to at least speak with Richt before hiring Pruitt? I’m assuming he did.

In Knoxville, Pruitt has shown no sign of fight or desire to even argue.

what about him kicking the white board??? What about his comments about recruiting 25 guys who want to play???

ALMOST ALL OF VOLNATION went ape-crap about how childish and negative he was then...........throwing players under the bus...ruining players poor widdle fraggle psyches.......

Good grief----

Rumors should be dropped down the "sheet" hole of an outhouse rather than shared. The obvious purpose of posting this is to further sour the milk of anti-Pruittism in retaliation to the Georgia State horror. Now, wipe yourself and go away.

Ha not really. I wanted to see if anyone had heard it and if there was any merit. You know see behind the curtain. I’m actually pro Pruitt and don’t want to see him go because we need continuity.

Go wipe yourself youngin

VN Store

Back