Has anyone heard news on jared dickey?

VOLnFLA

VolsoHard
Has anyone heard anything about Jared dickeys injury? Or when he will return? I noticed he's pinch hit couple times over past month, but have not seen anything written about it. Thanks in advance. GO VOLS

Has anyone heard anything about Jared dickeys injury? Or when he will return? I noticed he's pinch hit couple times over past month, but have not seen anything written about it. Thanks in advance. GO VOLS

According to previous posts, he needs to get in the box and face some pitching to test the ankle. He’s making progress and has been able to keep his arm in shape.

In one of his recent interviews, Coach V said that Jared now has a special boot fitted for his foot to keep pressure off his injury. Once he goes against some of our pitchers to practice and test his foot, Coach V hopes that he can pinch hit in the lineup (and have someone else run). Hopefully, we’ll see at some point him in Hoover.

In one of his recent interviews, Coach V said that Jared now has a special boot fitted for his foot to keep pressure off his injury. Once he goes against some of our pitchers to practice and test his foot, Coach V hopes that he can pinch hit in the lineup (and have someone else run). Hopefully, we’ll see at some point him in Hoover.
I think he’ll DH in the bottom of the lineup.

Reactions: TN_gal

A la Kirk Gibson. Let's hope. We could really use him, even if off the bench as a pinch hitter like that.

Reactions: JarFly and TN_gal
Would be a weapon as a pinch hitter in high leverage situations for sure. I don't see him knocking Burke out of line-up with the way BB has been swinging it and Jared on one leg so to speak. But again, what a nice weapon/luxury to have him as a PHer in key post season situations.

Would be a weapon as a pinch hitter in high leverage situations for sure. I don't see him knocking Burke out of line-up with the way BB has been swinging it and Jared on one leg so to speak. But again, what a nice weapon/luxury to have him as a PHer in key post season situations.
Can you imagine having Halvorsen, Dickey and Blade healthy for the entire year? We're ridiculously talented and deep as it is, but when you consider having 3 guys like that injured and missing the season or large parts of it, geez. It boggles the mind.

He got one AB tonight, got a hit, PR came on for him, still has a light limp. His health is #1, being able to help in the short term is a distant #3, nice to see him getting closer to back!
He pounded that ball last night! The crowd and team were so fired up. I think he can help in the tournament doing exactly what he did last night. He is such a gifted hitter.

VN Store

Back