Harrison Bailey?

Depending on who the new HC is, we will either get or lose several. If you choose to pick a school solely on who the coach is you have not done your enough research and noticed that they come and go on a regular basis both HC's and sometimes the position coach that recruited them and sold them on the school. Just part of it.

Reactions: Border Vol
...I also hope that [ fill in blank ] was not one that accepted anything improper, and that's why he is so loyal to Pruitt. I worry that those things are going hand in hand.
That’s the question that is starting to sicken me. All these amazingly wonderful recruiting classes for an obviously-struggling program.

For a true freshman with no spring or fall camp practice reps he did well this season.

If he wants to leave, then there's really nothing we can do. Pruitt is gone.

What the heck is going on with Brian Maurer?

Maurer, Hooker, and Salter still give us good opinions at QB.
He’s still there and I suspect that doesn’t change.

Reactions: Vol4ever
While I think it could get rougher still I hope once the dust settles (and all the media, pundits, and other fans bases wear down a little) things should level out a bit. I doubt we’ll see a wholesale transfer of current rosters and recruiting will still go forward. Of course after the NCAA does their thing we may be kissing our sister for a while.

Hell, may be a good thing. Weeds out all the kids who think they're gonna get bribes, etc by going to UT.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back