Harrison Bailey vid

I’ve commented on multiple threads without referencing Bailey. Because I was here before and will be afterwards. Waiting for the first time you weigh in on a thread not involving your boy. Might want to back off hypocrite references until then.
You live on this board enough to know I already have. But you opinion of me obviously doesn’t allow you to acknowledge it. I’ve commented on several not involving him. This was going to be one as well until you, once again, brought him up yourself. So no..... the hypocrite reference is accurate until proven otherwise. At this point it’s your MO with me. But for the record Pulaski has you beat by a long shot.

Or another team’s. Maybe if Maurer transfers your next lifelong favorite program will be more amenable to your obvious objectivity
You’re beyond predictable. Somehow I knew you would go there but for some reason I can’t detect sarcasm? Ok man.

You’re beyond predictable. Somehow I knew you would go there but for some reason I can’t detect sarcasm? Ok man.
As long as you keep going down the road pretending you care about anything else in the program. What do you think about OUR S&C coach leaving? Or have you? Kind of important...for a fan.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
There were two throws to compare and I commented on how much faster Bailey’s got to the receiver. Of course there was a DB to navigate. You found something else...as is your wont. 😴
Which is what prompted the arm strength argument. That’s your opinion but personally I don’t see where the ball got there any faster than the other. It doesn’t matter though. Both balls were thrown on a rope at about the same trajectory and close to the same distance of flight. It was the EXACT same throw. The original debate started with someone else’s comment that we didn’t have a qb on the roster that could make that throw consistently. Video evidence was available THEN to prove otherwise which I ELECTED to keep to myself until you asked, in sarcasm, about it directly when I was clearly attempting to avoid individual comparison. YOU brought this on, as you’ve done many times before, and now you have the nadds to claim that “I” cant let a thread go without selling HIM? Maybe the truth is YOU can’t let a post of mine go without bringing it up yourself. Which is hypocritical.

As long as you keep going down the road pretending you care about anything else in the program. What do you think about OUR S&C coach leaving? Or have you? Kind of important...for a fan.
I have heard. In fact I was thinking of texting him to wish him luck if you must know. I like Fitz a lot and think he has as much to do with the turn around as Pruitt himself. Once again..... your sarcasm has backfired.

I have heard. In fact I was thinking of texting him to wish him luck if you must know. I like Fitz a lot and think he has as much to do with the turn around as Pruitt himself. Once again..... your sarcasm has backfired.
How did it backfire? I got you to talk about something other than your obsession...if only for a second. Your take is crap. I think Fitz did a fine job building them physically but the coaching up and fundamentals building has been that much better.

Which is what prompted the arm strength argument. That’s your opinion but personally I don’t see where the ball got there any faster than the other. It doesn’t matter though. Both balls were thrown on a rope at about the same trajectory and close to the same distance of flight. It was the EXACT same throw. The original debate started with someone else’s comment that we didn’t have a qb on the roster that could make that throw consistently. Video evidence was available THEN to prove otherwise which I ELECTED to keep to myself until you asked, in sarcasm, about it directly when I was clearly attempting to avoid individual comparison. YOU brought this on, as you’ve done many times before, and now you have the nadds to claim that “I” cant let a thread go without selling HIM? Maybe the truth is YOU can’t let a post of mine go without bringing it up yourself. Which is hypocritical.
Well it’s opinions and you could have ended it with that but you’re a lil dramatic (for a man) and need observations to mean much more. It just eats at ya, doesn’t it. And it’s NADS for every other male.

How did it backfire? I got you to talk about something other than your obsession...if only for a second. Your take is crap. I think Fitz did a fine job building them physically but the coaching up and fundamentals building has been that much better.
Who can disagree with that? Pruitt, like I said before, is exactly what this program needed to change the culture. Not sure one could’ve done it without the other tbh. Hopefully someone is up to the task of keeping the S&C program steady.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
You live on this board enough to know I already have. But you opinion of me obviously doesn’t allow you to acknowledge it. I’ve commented on several not involving him. This was going to be one as well until you, once again, brought him up yourself. So no..... the hypocrite reference is accurate until proven otherwise. At this point it’s your MO with me. But for the record Pulaski has you beat by a long shot.
No one’s got time to care about your personal grievances. Boo hoo me a river! Your presence in any other thread is so minimal that it escapes notice...unlike your jab about how much I post. Why shouldn’t I? My favorite TEAM since childhood and a collection of fun personalities talking about myriad subjects...understand why you can’t relate.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Who can disagree with that? Pruitt, like I said before, is exactly what this program needed to change the culture. Not sure one could’ve done it without the other tbh. Hopefully someone is up to the task of keeping the S&C program steady.
See? Left me nothing there. Good honest football talk about something else.

Well it’s opinions and you could have ended it with that but you’re a lil dramatic (for a man) and need observations to mean much more. It just eats at ya, doesn’t it. And it’s NADS for every other male.
Opinions are fine with me. I enjoy reading different opinions. Sarcasm, lies (not that you lied) and false claims DO eat at me. However It’s hard to end what you started when you’re accusing ME for what you brought on as well. I don’t like that chit at all.

See? Left me nothing there. Good honest football talk about something else.
I’ve told you before that I respect you and will continue to no matter what you say. Our problem lies with your personal opinion of me that will disappear in time.

Opinions are fine with me. I enjoy reading different opinions. Sarcasm, lies (not that you lied) and false claims DO eat at me. However It’s hard to end what you started when you’re accusing ME for what you brought on as well. I don’t like that chit at all.
I didn’t start said chit...at most I joined a party already in progress.

I didn’t start said chit...at most I joined a party already in progress.
Come on now. You can’t avoid it. You asked a direct question to me that invited the individual comparison that I was clearly trying to avoid. It’s ok to admit it man! Lol

Come on now. You can’t avoid it. You asked a direct question to me that invited the individual comparison that I was clearly trying to avoid. It’s ok to admit it man! Lol
You inferred what you needed. It’s ok to let go of the horse...it’s dead.

Reactions: 1vol8
Is it possible for you two to exchange emails or phone numbers to continue this juvenile argument? I’m certainly tired of reading it in a thread I was very interested in but your take over has derailed it and I’m sure I’m not alone in that thought.

Is it possible for you two to exchange emails or phone numbers to continue this juvenile argument? I’m certainly tired of reading it in a thread I was very interested in but your take over has derailed it and I’m sure I’m not alone in that thought.
Looks like somebody is begging for "Time Out"

9 hours wasn’t a long enough stoppage before you needed to dredge it back up? For the sole purpose of informing the board that you’re tired of it? 😏

Nope. I just know that isn't some trivial throw any Uncle Rico could make just because he was in shorts and there were no defenders.

Lol. No you don’t “know.” It’s your opinion not fact. For all you know every QB we have on the roster can make those throws.

Lol. No you don’t “know.” It’s your opinion not fact. For all you know every QB we have on the roster can make those throws.
That's absurd. Maurer can't make that throw off lack of arm strength alone.

Claiming JG can with 3 years of him not being able to hit wide open receivers is a bold statement.

And then there's Shrout who was behind both of them on the depth chart all year.

You say that like I have never seen any of them throw. I have. In practice and in games. Not impressed.

Claiming JG can with 3 years of him not being able to hit wide open receivers is a bold statement.

And then there's Shrout who was behind both of them on the depth chart all year.

You say that like I have never seen any of them throw. I have. In practice and in games. Not impressed.
Did you watch the video? Because if you did and and still say that idk what to say.

Again this is your opinion and not fact.

Again this is your opinion and not fact.
I gave him fact that that is undeniable because video don’t lie. And video says he only WANTS his OPINION to hold true. Every one of those qbs CAN make that throw. However BM is the only one who has demonstrated with video evidence that he’s capable of it vs competition. Yet he lacks the arm strength to do it? 2 min into his senior highlights says otherwise.

Reactions: Big Al Orange

VN Store

Back