Harrison Bailey to Start vs. Auburn (made you look!)

So he was just repeating crap then? Even worse.

I don’t listen to the radio, so no that’s not what I heard.

Listen, y’all need to chill. I never ran from the thread, I apologize several times, and my info didn’t pan out. It happens, and as I said it was a learning experience for myself as I now know my friend is not as plugged into things as he claims to be so I no longer will trust his info.

Now we can all just move on go back to being miserable together because people on this board are pretty sour tonight, which I understand because this game blows.

Why I don’t believe the **** I read on the internet. Hope the stupid likes you got gave you some sense of fulfillment

I seriously understand “gives us the best chance to win”........however if you keep on losing anyway........there seems to be, literally no logic in not doing something different.

I don’t listen to the radio, so no that’s not what I heard.

Listen, y’all need to chill. I never ran from the thread, I apologize several times, and my info didn’t pan out. It happens, and as I said it was a learning experience for myself as I now know my friend is not as plugged into things as he claims to be so I no longer will trust his info.

Now we can all just move on go back to being miserable together because people on this board are pretty sour tonight, which I understand because this game blows.

Anyone seriously giving you a hard time needs to get a life. You were wrong and it happens, no ill intent.

That being said, I’ll never believe another post of yours until it happens. :p🤥

VN Store

Back