Harper, Sullivan officially announced as assistants

Yes, not only was hubby her assistant at MO State, but she also brought her 5 year old son and newborn daughter to every single game. By brought I mean they traveled WITH the team and the players were expected to help babysit. Not the best scenario when you’re trying to get in game mode or trying to catch up on homework and a baby is screaming or a 5 year old is begging for attention. Good luck with that.

I don’t believe you’re honest about wishing us good luck. You joined Friday and every post is bisching about her. You’ve kinda outdid yourself in the goofiness factor on this post tho. 😏 I can tell you that whatever your intentions, you’ve failed to change one single mind on here. The ones against the hire like your posts and the rest roll their eyes at you. KJH will have the final verdict by her performance.

You carried Holly's bath water for how many years? I'd get off my high horse if I were you.

And exactly why I all but quit posting on basketball topics on here two years ago. Anything short of calling for her head from the get go in 2013 was "carrying water."

Beat the rush, call for the coach to be fired early. Eventually, you'll be able to say you're right.

Honestly, why bother being a "fan" of a program anyway? If all you ever do is bitch and moan about it, what pleasure could you possibly derive from even paying attention to it?

Yep that's the first thing that I thought would happen. Hire a coach that is unproven and then hire her husband as well, since he is a coach. I was hoping and hoping that she would get a top notch assistant and recruiter. I think we are living a fantasy world thinking that the University would turn loose any more money for great assistants. Listening to the moron (Fulmer) saying coaches from all over the country was interested, he knew all along there was no reason to interview the great coaches with the money he was about to offer. As you can tell I am not a fan of his, and haven't been for a long time. He is the very one that started our downfall in football, and then the choices that followed him were terrible decision, but hopefully we are on the move up. I have said all of this, but I am a fan of Kellie and no one wants her to do great more than me, I just don't agree with hiring her husband.

Are you happy TN took the Harper family off MO State's hands? I ask because I think from a previous post of yours, wish I could find it, you made a snide remark then.
I challenge you to find a snideless post from this one. 😏 For someone who’s been delivered from a great burden, awfully persistent.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Just think...if she hadn't had that husband of hers and those kids hanging around, MoState would probably have won the title instead of just making it to the Sweet Sixteen and only barely missing out on Elite Eight.

In fact, thousands of fans lost money betting on them to make it all the way this year. What a disappointment.

I just hope Mr. Harper can coach a little bit!!! This team needs a rude awakening,milk toast won't get it!!!

Can we lay off the nepotism crap until we see them coach a few games together in orange? Is it possible he is a good coach in his own right and that ability trumps any sort of nepotism perceived or real?

I don’t believe you’re honest about wishing us good luck. You joined Friday and every post is bisching about her. You’ve kinda outdid yourself in the goofiness factor on this post tho. 😏 I can tell you that whatever your intentions, you’ve failed to change one single mind on here. The ones against the hire like your posts and the rest roll their eyes at you. KJH will have the final verdict by her performance.
Y’all are nuts!!😂😂😂 Posting all the time, making assumptions, you name it. Do a little research and you’ll see the truth. I’m just stating facts. No sarcasm or goofiness intended. FACTS. Check em. Or wait until season starts and my comments will come back and haunt ya. If you don’t think your athletes deserve better, so be it. I’m off this board. Y’all need a hobby😂😂😂😂 Maybe pick up fact checking? 😂

Reactions: orangealways
Y’all are nuts!!😂😂😂 Posting all the time, making assumptions, you name it. Do a little research and you’ll see the truth. I’m just stating facts. No sarcasm or goofiness intended. FACTS. Check em. Or wait until season starts and my comments will come back and haunt ya. If you don’t think your athletes deserve better, so be it. I’m off this board. Y’all need a hobby😂😂😂😂 Maybe pick up fact checking? 😂

You just joined 😂 so welcome to the crazy show lol

Time for Coach Harper to hire a nanny;):cool:
8ca0f08c348507e4c322e49bc06bdb6cbfbcb84e.jpg

"choconut, post: 16694958, member: 73896"][QUOTE="TenUhSee, post: 16694950, member: 7246

Ahhhh.....I really miss RW😢

Me too. I have not been able to watch any of his movies since he passed. The thought of it makes me too sad. 😥

Last edited:
Reactions: cutiepie5
In Missouri they spell OPINIONS f a c t s...got it. You’re a butthurt fan of her former team with an agenda...go away. 😴

Yes, not only was hubby her assistant at MO State, but she also brought her 5 year old son and newborn daughter to every single game. By brought I mean they traveled WITH the team and the players were expected to help babysit. Not the best scenario when you’re trying to get in game mode or trying to catch up on homework and a baby is screaming or a 5 year old is begging for attention. Good luck with that.
Oh hell...:eek::eek:, how could any small, insignificant team ever hope to make the sweet sixteen with such going ons. Give it a rest, Nancy. Get a hobby.

VN Store

Back