Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of VOLnation, be thankful, safe and embrace your friends and family. We all have so much to be thankful for during these unprecedented times. This Thanksgiving, I resolve to approach spending time making meaningful connections with family and friends and giving thanks as an urgent matter. There is no given deadline for this task, but it’s too important to not take advantage of these opportunities any time we can. I hope you will join me. Take a minute to reflect and prepare yourself for what the future will bring!

"No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks".

-Unknown

This is our first Thanksgiving as parents so the only thing we’re passing around in my house is a week old baby. I did tell my wife I would get her some Starbucks (because apparently they’re still open today.)

Hopefully I’ll be granted some peace later tonight for the Egg Bowl and a drink or three.
Ha, your peaceful gamedays are a thing of the past my friend!
Seriously, congrats on the new addition and take it all in bud, because they grow up fast!
And YES, get that momma some Starbucks!
GBO!!

Happy Thanksgiving Vol Nation!

Hope your turkey wasn't too dry and can't wait til Saturday. Gonna be screaming from XX3! Can't believe its already the end. Happens ever season.

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Happy Thanksgiving Nation. Have a happy and safe day. Love Yall
You seem like on of the nicest posters on here. I hope you are doing well. I know that this probably a tough time of year for you given what you and your family lost. I hope things are going as well as they can.

It was nice having a Thanksgiving where we are grateful for our Vols and not arguing about who our next coach should be.

Reactions: vollygirl

VN Store

Back