Happy Thanksgiving, VolNation

I want to personally wish you all a blessed Thanksgiving.

It's my prayer that you find joy, laughter, and love around your dinner tables today. May all your hearts overflow with blessings today as you spend time with your precious families.

God Bless.....and GO VOLS!!!
Thank you, same to you!

Reactions: Sara Clark
Happy Thanksgiving @Sara Clark ! I'm thankful for everything you bring to this place.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful day!

It’s the two of you that cause me to hesitate every time I start to reply with “you guys” in a post. 😂

To ALL the ladies and gents on this forum, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Be careful and be PC out there.

may you ALL have this...

1.jpg

and NOT this...

spratt_rockwell_full.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving, VolNation!

It’s the two of you that cause me to hesitate every time I start to reply with “you guys” in a post. 😂

To ALL the ladies and gents on this forum, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Be careful and be PC out there.
We have some wonderful ladies among us here, and it's a pleasure, especially these two. I know @vollygirl personally, and love her kindness, she's a sweetheart. I've never had the pleasure of meeting @Sara Clark , but after the fish I saw the other day, I'm going to suck up to find out her honey hole🤣🤣

Well said. We seem to have a tendency to include everyone in our usual very most negative tirades. Oh well happy gobbler day to all!!

We have some wonderful ladies among us here, and it's a pleasure, especially these two. I know @vollygirl personally, and love her kindness, she's a sweetheart. I've never had the pleasure of meeting @Sara Clark , but after the fish I saw the other day, I'm going to suck up to find out her honey hole🤣🤣

don't forget @Proud Army Wife

Definitely, she will always be one of my favorite people, because she understands the hate for Georgia that I have 🤣. We have several wonderful ladies in the zone, and several in here. I just didn't tag any more, because I've done got restraining orders from the zone girls 🤣

Reactions: TAF and Sara Clark

VN Store

Back