Happy Thanksgiving, VolNation

AdoptedVOL

Happy Thanksgiving @Sara Clark ! I'm thankful for everything you bring to this place.

Hope you and your family have a wonderful day!
It’s the two of you that cause me to hesitate every time I start to reply with “you guys” in a post. 😂

To ALL the ladies and gents on this forum, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Be careful and be PC out there.

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
It’s the two of you that cause me to hesitate every time I start to reply with “you guys” in a post. 😂

To ALL the ladies and gents on this forum, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Be careful and be PC out there.
I'm totally cool with being one of the guys! 🧡

joevol33

trampoline king

We have some wonderful ladies among us here, and it's a pleasure, especially these two. I know @vollygirl personally, and love her kindness, she's a sweetheart. I've never had the pleasure of meeting @Sara Clark , but after the fish I saw the other day, I'm going to suck up to find out her honey hole🤣🤣

savannahfan

Well said. We seem to have a tendency to include everyone in our usual very most negative tirades. Oh well happy gobbler day to all!!

TAF

Oh Yeah...I mean it!
We have some wonderful ladies among us here, and it's a pleasure, especially these two. I know @vollygirl personally, and love her kindness, she's a sweetheart. I've never had the pleasure of meeting @Sara Clark , but after the fish I saw the other day, I'm going to suck up to find out her honey hole🤣🤣

don't forget @Proud Army Wife

joevol33

trampoline king
Definitely, she will always be one of my favorite people, because she understands the hate for Georgia that I have 🤣. We have several wonderful ladies in the zone, and several in here. I just didn't tag any more, because I've done got restraining orders from the zone girls 🤣

VN Store