Happy Thanksgiving VN Politics Forum

I'm not a fan of turkey, but I spend an inordinate amount of time brining and smoking one because everybody else says we must have it. I'd rather do ribeyes. Or a whole rib roast.

šŸ¤” Never done a Thanksgiving prime rib, but that is a fantastic idea. I may do that for Christmas this year. Thanks for the idea.

Reactions: clarksvol00
Depending on our travel plans, I do a rib roast for Christmas occasionally. Usually in the oven, but this year I may try it on the smoker.

Honestly, I'm very satisfied with this year's absence of a meat main entree at my house. We've just never been crazy about those in general outside of steak dinners.

My dad likes to get chicken & dressing from Cal's Country Kitchen in the Madison/Old Hickory area if Nashville. Never disappoints.

Palmists hahahaha dementia patient 0 may not make it 1 full year. I am going to enjoy watching him deteriorate rapidly

Regardless of the slant you put in this immediately, I'd like to wish you and your family a happy Thanksgiving and may the next year be good to you.
Not me, my first thought was **** off. After reading the OP, I see I was justified.

Depending on our travel plans, I do a rib roast for Christmas occasionally. Usually in the oven, but this year I may try it on the smoker.
I usually do a low and slow prime rib. This year Iā€™m attempting a beef Wellington because... well itā€™s 2020, why not?

Reactions: clarksvol00

VN Store

Back