Happy Father's Day To All The Fathers Who Post On Volnation!

My dad passed on last week. Like yours, #VOLfrombama, mine taught me from an early age to cheer the Orange and White. Happy Father's Day, you old coot, thinking of ya. And to all VolNation fathers everywhere, happy Father's Day!

Go Vols!
Im sure I don't speak for only myself but I'm really sorry to hear that. Bad timing but when is it ever good? Mine passed in 05. Keep your head up

My dad passed on last week. Like yours, #VOLfrombama, mine taught me from an early age to cheer the Orange and White. Happy Father's Day, you old coot, thinking of ya. And to all VolNation fathers everywhere, happy Father's Day!

Go Vols!
Some things can never be taken away from us. My first game in Neyland was with my dad and I cheering on the vols in the 1988 loss to Bama. We waited after the game to get Kieth Delong’s autograph. My older brother and his buddy were with us, both Bammers. Even they got him to autograph their bama hats. keith laughed and said there’s a first time for everything. Unfortunately this was before everyone had cameras.

Against Alabama, he earned SEC Player of the Week, collecting 19 tackles, four assists, a pass deflection and an interception in what was dubbed the second-best single-game performance in Tennessee history.

I have hated them more than any other team ever since then. That was a long ride home.

Go Vols!

My deepest sympathies. Lost my dad 3 years ago....on Father's Day.

VN Store

Back