Happy Birthday Marines

tnbamafan

I will not be around a phone or computer tomorrow so I wanted to wish all my fellow Marines on this board a Happy Birthday tomorrow. 243 years of the USMC protecting this great country.
To all my "War Dogs" 2nd Battalion 7th Marine Regiment 1st Marine Division I am sure we have pounded some of the same sand! Stay strong and Proud of our Division!

Semper Fi
"Ready for anything, counting on nothing"

*hope yall beat UK!

Even a soldier like myself can yell an "oohrah" for the Corp. We appreciate your help every now and then :). I just had an older Marine come if for his exam. I asked him when the last time he had sex was. He responded "1945." I said that is a long time to go without sex and he stated "I don't know know, by your clock it is only 21:15."

I will not be around a phone or computer tomorrow so I wanted to wish all my fellow Marines on this board a Happy Birthday tomorrow. 243 years of the USMC protecting this great country.
To all my "War Dogs" 2nd Battalion 7th Marine Regiment 1st Marine Division I am sure we have pounded some of the same sand! Stay strong and Proud of our Division!

Semper Fi
"Ready for anything, counting on nothing"

*hope yall beat UK!

Bama fan and a Marine? Gross.

Happy birthday to the marines and thank you for your service.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Bama fan and a Marine? Gross.

Happy birthday to the marines and thank you for your service.
When I traveled around to different units, id always see an alabama cup on a young Marines desk. Made me sick.

But being a Marine supersedes all.

Happy Birthday Devil Dogs. I got ya a cakeView attachment 175423
Funny story about that. I went to the USO in BNA. The old man there was showing me around and he got to an area with a computer, paper etc and he said "this is the business center, there pens, papers whatever you need....those crayons are for the Marines." And just kept going with the tour, Never changed his voice or anything, it was hilarious.

Reactions: volfanbill

VN Store

Back