Happy April Fools Day

Hate Auburn, but their prank on Ga Tech was a good one! :D

mr-t-413140-1-402.jpg

IT'S APRIL 1st, FOOLS!

I just discovered the coronavirus vaccine! Sadly, April Fools.

I remember, when I was a student at UT in 98’, Johnny Majors went on the local television stations and made an official statement that Univ of Texas had a copyright on the Orange and White colors, so UT would be changing its team colors to Black and Gold.

People were going nutz and petitions were flying around campus. He let this go on for much of the day until he finally confessed the punk: APRIL FOOLS.

Hilarious.

Reactions: savannahfan and MAD
This is why my wife and I married on April 2. Enough confusion going on without having it compounded by April Fools day. Instead, we made it a two day event.

We did too!!!! Way back in 66! Yesterday (this is Thursday morning), I heard my wife telling someone on the phone that for some years we celebrate on the first, as the longer time passes the more foolish we have come to think we were back in 66!!!

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
We did too!!!! Way back in 66! Yesterday (this is Thursday morning), I heard my wife telling someone on the phone that for some years we celebrate on the first, as the longer time passes the more foolish we have come to think we were back in 66!!!
Wow! Congratulations on your, uh...54th! We got married in '94.

Reactions: savannahfan

VN Store

Back