Hand washing tip

Should we do the "woooooo"? I only ask because the attendant at Cracker Barrel just now gave me a nasty look when I flung soap and water all over the mirror and I felt the "woooo" may be a little excess.
Soap and water! They wish that’s what they were in there for. Woooo must go on.

Reactions: VolNExile
I was in a Five Guys restaurant yesterday and had to use the men's room. I was getting ready to wash my hands and noticed a sign that said 'Employees Must Wash Hands'. I waited 10 minutes, at least and no one came in to wash them for me so I went ahead and did it myself. Was that wrong? :confused:

I was in a Five Guys restaurant yesterday and had to use the men's room. I was getting ready to wash my hands and noticed a sign that said 'Employees Must Wash Hands'. I waited 10 minutes, at least and no one came in to wash them for me so I went ahead and did it myself. Was that wrong? :confused:

I’ve seen restaurant employees go back to work in the kitchen without washing their hands after using the restroom.

Last edited:
Should we do the "woooooo"? I only ask because the attendant at Cracker Barrel just now gave me a nasty look when I flung soap and water all over the mirror and I felt the "woooo" may be a little excess.
BOO THE WOO

VN Store

Back