Hail to the Washington Commanders

welcome back.

Curious about the Offensive Coordinator position too. Some smoke that Rivera will keep O'Connell since Haskins already has a good rapport with him. The offensive got better the last 6ish weeks of the season, but I want the complete overhaul, I don't like keeping anything left from this dumpster fire. Seems like pampering to Haskins to me.
Thanks bud, I'm curious too, I'm anxious to see hoe he fills the rest of the staff out. To me, I don't like the thought of a coach being hired before the GM.. That usually.doesnt go good, but hey, its the redskins way.. Lol

Thanks bud, I'm curious too, I'm anxious to see hoe he fills the rest of the staff out. To me, I don't like the thought of a coach being hired before the GM.. That usually.doesnt go good, but hey, its the redskins way.. Lol
I’d rather Rivera have more control anyway. Having a yes man right beside Dips**t Dan with too much power clearly doesn’t work

Reactions: aredfox28
We're the Panthers north. He's bringing a lot of assistants from Carolina

ESPN rated the Redskins rookie class the best.

1. Washington Redskins
Why they're ranked here: The Redskins got average quarterback play from Dwayne Haskins after he took over as the starter in Week 9 and an outstanding performance from third-round receiver Terry McLaurin. Play like that from two of the most valuable positions in the NFL will go a long way toward making a top draft class.

How their top pick fared: Haskins (No. 15 overall) got off to a rough start to his career with two shaky performances off the bench, but he rebounded with a 73.4 PFF grade (12th among quarterbacks) after taking over as the starter in Week 9.

Best value pick: McLaurin (No. 76 overall) was a revelation in 2019. His 86.5 receiving grade not only led all rookie wide receivers this season, but it was the highest mark since Odell Beckham Jr.'s in 2014.

unless he can somehow prove he can play and we can trade him away. Even then I bet we eat a lot of his salary.

5 steps to $50 million in salary cap space for the Redskins
Found this interesting and somewhat exciting. I’m torn on letting Kerrigan go, he’s been my favorite Redskin for a hot minute now, but I called for the complete overhaul and maybe that means him too.
I think 3 of the 5 are almost guaranteed (Norman, Reed, and Richardson). I'm all about TRADING RK (no way we cut him, that's just idiotic). Drafting Young in addition to our young defensive core makes Kerrigan an overpriced luxury, so I can see this happening as well. I'm relatively sure the 5th one is only a matter of time. Like they said, that bridge is LONG gone (Hiroshima style)

VN Store

Back