Hail to the Washington Commanders

To be fair, there are also rumors that Snyder is working with “outsiders” to look into overhauling absolutely everything from the front offices all the way down. A presumed “outsider” providing Information to many sports people here? The Messiah, Joe Gibbs

Rumors that Marvin Lewis is a very real candidate and that Callahan has a real shot of permanently landing the job, especially if Allen doesn’t go anywhere.

I want to vomit
I swear to God if Lewis is hired or Callahan is retained, I will LOSE MY S***

Reactions: aredfox28
Only thing better would’ve been waking up to Dips**t Dan selling the team. I actually have extremely marginal hope that Dan gets out of the way form whoever takes over. It’ll be gone by the draft though

Lol.. Yep.. Wanted to see what other fans thought about the hire..

welcome back.

Curious about the Offensive Coordinator position too. Some smoke that Rivera will keep O'Connell since Haskins already has a good rapport with him. The offensive got better the last 6ish weeks of the season, but I want the complete overhaul, I don't like keeping anything left from this dumpster fire. Seems like pampering to Haskins to me.

So, is there hope?
giphy.gif

Reactions: Velo Vol
welcome back.

Curious about the Offensive Coordinator position too. Some smoke that Rivera will keep O'Connell since Haskins already has a good rapport with him. The offensive got better the last 6ish weeks of the season, but I want the complete overhaul, I don't like keeping anything left from this dumpster fire. Seems like pampering to Haskins to me.
Looks like KOC is being kept.

VN Store

Back