Hail to the Washington Commanders

What's his record against winning teams? Doubt it's changed much.

TBH, IDGAF about this team anymore. Titan Up (probably, maybe)
If you’re gonna be a bandwagon fan, at least try to pick a team that is good.

What's his record against winning teams? Doubt it's changed much.

TBH, IDGAF about this team anymore. Titan Up (probably, maybe)

There are some decisions that I have made in life that I regret. Turning my back on this train wreck of a franchise is not one of them.

Reactions: YankeeVol
I was a Redskin fan for about 30 years. Gave up on them around 2010 after the Jim Zorn and Albert Hayneswith debacles. Redskins will never been successful with Daniel Snyder as an owner.

Jeff Bezos ties to DC make him an interesting thought to help this franchise, but Snyder isn’t going to sell.

We’ve hinted at things before, but Snyder finally has broken me. I watched the second half of the Panthers-Packers game as background noise and if my math is correct, I’ve watched all of 11 quarters of the NFL now, 6 of those being the Redskins. I just don’t care anymore
JuSt LeAvE

Big Sale at Mitchell & Ness. Just picked this up

lgjyac18053-wrecard07sta_1.jpg

Reactions: vader
I just messing with ya. For not caring you sure do say a lot though :p
Not as much as someone wanting to switch teams. I just can’t wrap myself around faulting a rookie quarterback when he’s got a horrible o-line, off injured RBs and his #1 WR likely wouldn’t be a #2 on 20 of the other teams.

Let’s not delve into the defensive problems OR that ALL of these problems stem from the man at the top and his yes man GM

By the way, Haskins is only 1-2. I know neither of us has watched much, so maybe you should know Haskins hasn’t actually played all that much.

Not as much as someone wanting to switch teams. I just can’t wrap myself around faulting a rookie quarterback when he’s got a horrible o-line, off injured RBs and his #1 WR likely wouldn’t be a #2 on 20 of the other teams.

Let’s not delve into the defensive problems OR that ALL of these problems stem from the man at the top and his yes man GM
Bro, I’ve wanted to switch teams since I joined VN, yet here I am.

VN Store

Back