Hail to the Washington Commanders

That's more hopeful that usual. ACL risks though, eh?
I think at that point in the draft, Love was hard to pass up. We don't need him this year, but AP is 34 and CT will be a FA after the season. Plus, Perine is terrible

I was surprised to see a lot of sites putting the Skins top 3-4 overall for this year's draft. Definitely addressed needs WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than normal. Might've been good to pick up a TE, but it's not like the picks made should be replaced by a TE. They were literally all important needs.

I was surprised to see a lot of sites putting the Skins top 3-4 overall for this year's draft. Definitely addressed needs WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better than normal. Might've been good to pick up a TE, but it's not like the picks made should be replaced by a TE. They were literally all important needs.
I still can't believe this draft really happened for the Redskins. Of course they 2 first rounders will have to pan out.

The worst part is Bruce Allen comes out looking like a football genius (which he is far from).

27 years since the last Super Bowl. 27 different starting QBs

The only Redskins quarterback drafted in the first round who won a playoff game? Sammy Baugh. He was drafted in 1937.

Skins come in at 28 on the 2019 Power Rankings

28. Washington Redskins
Projected wins: 6.2
Chance to make playoffs: 10.0 percent

Where the team improved this offseason: Defense. The Redskins haven't had a defense finish the season ranked among the top 10 in either yards or points allowed since 2009. To help change that, they signed safety Landon Collins in free agency (and tried to sign linebacker C.J. Mosley). They also learned that linebacker Reuben Foster, who was claimed in November but has yet to play for Washington, won't be suspended. And the Redskins drafted outside linebacker Montez Sweat in the first round. A big key here: All three players are 25 years old or younger. That means Washington probably will have at least seven starting defenders who are 25 or younger. It's the best base of young defensive talent the Redskins have had in a while. -- John Keim

VN Store

Back