Hail to the Washington Commanders

(milohimself @ Dec 18 said:
087779605X.01._PE60_.MerriamWebsters-Dictionary-of-Basic-English._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Main Entry: Or·e·gon
Pronunciation: 'or-i-g&n, 'är-, chiefly by outsiders -"gän
Usage: geographical name
1 the Columbia River -- an old name used especially prior to discovery of mouth & renaming of river (1791) by Captain Robert Gray
2 state NW U.S. capital Salem area 97,073 square miles (251,419 square kilometers), population 2,842,321
- Or·e·go·nian /"or-i-'gO-nE-&n, "är-, -ny&n/ adjective or noun
sorry guys. i type fast. sue me.

:moon2:

(checkerboard_charly @ Dec 18 said:
sorry guys. i type fast. sue me.

:moon2:
Don't worry about it. He's just bitter tonight. :dance2:

It's called December 18th 2005, the night the Skins destroyed the Cowpies. Bledsoe was doing his best Brodie Croyle against Auburn impression.

(milohimself @ Dec 18 said:
Eh whatever. The Giants are going to win the division and the Wild Card probably won't be from the NFC East.
Well, the Falcons are losing so the Skins chances are getting better by the minute.

It's about the rivalry anyway.... :nono:

(Orangewhiteblood @ Dec 18 said:
Who is your NFL team again? The Oilers? If so, you don't have much room to talk. :post-20645-1119625378:

Serious question: Have the Redskins had a winning record this decade? :dunno:

OWB, I picked the Cowboys again in my fantasy league....the jinx has been reinstated. :biggrin2:

(JennVols @ Dec 19 said:
OWB, I picked the Cowboys again in my fantasy league....the jinx has been reinstated. :biggrin2:

:huggy:

A win over the Eagles and my Skins will be playoff bound... :dance:

I see what you all are trying to do. You're trying to keep this thread buried. Well it's not gonna work. Back to the top for this one.

Big game this weekend against the Eagles. Hope that Brunell is ok.

Ahh all they need is to win against St. Louis and for Carolina or the Skins to lose. I know they can beat St. Louis, and Atlanta has a serious chance of beating Carolina. If my boys get in the playoffs, they'd beat the skins. I'd put 10 in it.

It's hard to imagine the 'Skins losing to the Eagles... but Dallas should beat St. Louis and who knows with Carolina, they look like world beaters one week then the next they'd have a tough time claiming to be an NFL team.

(K-town Vol Fan @ Dec 31 said:
Ahh all they need is to win against St. Louis and for Carolina or the Skins to lose. I know they can beat St. Louis, and Atlanta has a serious chance of beating Carolina. If my boys get in the playoffs, they'd beat the skins. I'd put 10 in it.

Just like they beat the Skins this year in regular season?? Oh that's right, it didn't happen. :birgits_giggle:

Besides, for the two wildcards to meet in the playoffs, wouldn't it have to happen in the Conference championship?

Skinners drop it to the bald Eagles...Yes the Skins stink about as bad as my Cowboys, but we'd agree the NFC East is in trouble and has been. The blue NY team wins the East to flop over shortly after. Karma i guess they call it?

(IBleedOrange24/7 @ Jan 1 said:
Skinners drop it to the bald Eagles...

You wish. Forcing 6 turnovers is a pretty good night considering our secondary is no more. Huge win for the Skins tonight. I have a very BIG grin on my face tonight. There's nothing like winning a game to ....

1. Get to the playoffs
and
2. Stop the Cowpies from going.

HERE WE COME BUCS, AND WE HAVE REVENGE ON THE MIND! (Get ready Vols4life :biggrin2: )

PLAYOFFS HERE WE COME!!

GO REDSKINS

On a sidenote the Dolphins won their last 6 games....next year should be sweet :aggressive:

(dan4vols @ Jan 1 said:
On a sidenote the Dolphins won their last 6 games....next year should be sweet :aggressive:

Yep, nice job on the Pats today. That looked like a pretty good game too. I'm just glad that I'm not looking on to next year yet. :dance:

(dan4vols @ Jan 1 said:

Saban did an incredible job in Miami this year. Started 3-7 then had the infamous, "It doesn' matter what we do this year, we're working for the future" speech and they win those 6 in a row. Just imagine what he'll do when he gets a QB. :eek:

They came close to beating New England in Miami earlier in the year, had they did that, they'd be in the frickin' playoffs at 10-6! I think that was their last loss, too...

That defense isn't gettin' any younger, though.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think that you all are trying to turn my wonderful Redskins thread into a Dolphins thread. :question:

I apologize for that... I wanted to shout it from the top of a mountain, but I didn't have a mountain, I had a keyboard and a forum... :lol:

Great job by the 'Skins this year.

VN Store

Back