Hail to the Washington Commanders

A. Trade for Watson.

B. Sign a FA WR or 2 (the pool is pretty deep this year).

C. Resign Scherff
How much does it actually take to make A happen? Saw an article that was speculating about the Niners trading for him not Washington but they said it would take 3 firsts and 3 seconds.

How much does it actually take to make A happen? Saw an article that was speculating about the Niners trading for him not Washington but they said it would take 3 firsts and 3 seconds.
I’d say at least 2 firsts. Maybe a player. And a few other picks.

Smith inactive. Heinicke gets the start. I’m really excited just because he’s clearly the best player in ODU’s brief second stint history. Not expecting much however.

Smith inactive. Heinicke gets the start. I’m really excited just because he’s clearly the best player in ODU’s brief second stint history. Not expecting much however.
My Monarch alum wife is now very excited, even if it isn’t exactly positive for my professional football team.

Reactions: volfanbill
My Monarch alum wife is now very excited, even if it isn’t exactly positive for my professional football team.
My favorite part is the buddy I have ODU season tickets with is a DIE HARD Cowboys fan. He’s so torn right now

Even the announcer acknowledges the fact that the entire league has given up on holding calls this season...and Brandon gets called for a hangnail

VN Store

Back