HA HA Look What Cheating Got You Geno

He should get together with Bill Billicheat. They're both in New England and they both cheat.

This was karma kicking Geno in the butt big time.

Glad to see him get his comeuppance, like Belichick did and for the same reasons. All Geno did all season was run up the score every chance he got. He even ran up the score on Jen Rizzotti's Hartford team.

Hope he enjoys his NCAA third-place trophy.

How did they cheat, I never read or heard the story, just heard it caused tons of ill feelings.

Uconn Got Moore A tour of ESPN,and then she chose Uconn over to Tennessee to play.

uconn lost. can't stand geno, but will have to say he will definately be the favorite to win it next year. diana T. also lost her 1st year for uconn in the final 4 then won 3 straight. i hope myra moore doesn't do the same. go lady vols.

If she didn't go to Tennessee because she got to meet Chris Berman then Tennessee wasn't going to get her anyway. Doesn't sound like much of an issue.

If she didn't go to Tennessee because she got to meet Chris Berman then Tennessee wasn't going to get her anyway. Doesn't sound like much of an issue.

The article about her being listed to the all american team said all the other candidates joined Moore. Huh. Moore had the lowest stats of any of them. She joined them not the other way around. All of the publicity she received, the ravings of all the ESPN announcers, all of the hoopla in general point to why that visit arranged by Uconn to ESPN was suspect. There are many other good freshman out there with very good stats that nobody ever heard of until the tournament. I am surprised that the other members of the Uconn team didn't get fed up with the fact that they weren't getting the notice that they deserved. But then I guess they didn't get to meet Chris Berman

Uconn Got Moore A tour of ESPN,and then she chose Uconn over to Tennessee to play.

Let alone she was a junior in high school on a "unofficial" visit so a plane ticket to CT and a tour to ESPN??? Something is not right

Sorry you couldn't make it to the finals, GENO! Oh, but congratulations on your nominees for player of the year. Wait, YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY! No ring, no individual honors. Wish you had made it to the finals because Candace, Pat and company would love to have hung the new banner in your face. You can watch on ESPN. Maybe they'll let you watch at their HQ. I hear they give great tours. :dance2:

Sorry you couldn't make it to the finals, GENO! Oh, but congratulations on your nominees for player of the year. Wait, YOU DIDN'T HAVE ANY! No ring, no individual honors. Wish you had made it to the finals because Candace, Pat and company would love to have hung the new banner in your face. You can watch on ESPN. Maybe they'll let you watch at their HQ. I hear they give great tours. :dance2:

wekk he won the coach of the year

VN Store

Back