Ha, Ha, ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha

WarEagle76

Good Game Fat Fulmer! I thought you boys didn't lose at home? You wouldn't have scored a Touchdown if the refs hadn't cheated to get you down the field! War Eagle Mighty Vols! Your Program is so Strong! I like how Ainge stated all last week that, "Their Corners are good, and their Safetys THINK their good"! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, ha! Its all down hill from here! Georgia will rock ya'll next week!

Yeah we really sucked in all aspects of that game.Auburn showed us just how young and in-experienced we are.Georgia is gonna be a hard challenge.Freshmen qb's against a stout defense always spells trouble.I take my hat off to the Auburn defense they really shook those 2 boy's up abit.It's still a growing year for us and each game will make us wiser and smarter.Our defense needs a serious lesson in fundemental tackling.Oh by the Wareagle,do you not have anything better to do than sit around in a Vols forum?

Originally posted by WarEagle76@Oct 4, 2004 9:18 AM
Good Game Fat Fulmer! I thought you boys didn't lose at home? You wouldn't have scored a Touchdown if the refs hadn't cheated to get you down the field! War Eagle Mighty Vols! Your Program is so Strong! I like how Ainge stated all last week that, "Their Corners are good, and their Safetys THINK their good"! Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, ha! Its all down hill from here! Georgia will rock ya'll next week!

I always love to see classy fans that exhibit good sportsmanship.

Congrats wareagle (even though you are a 1st class :shakeit: ) Auburn outplayed us goody for them. :blink:

You get good for one year and you wanna talk smack? Try putting something together for more than half a season for once. I take my butt-whipping, and I send out congrats to the REAL Auburn fans.

Odds-On-Favorite he's not one of us. Probably a UT hater from another school and just hiding. (We do have our share of idiots though.) Believe me, most of us were very concerned before the game. Glad to get out with a win, and after the last few years, not taking anything for granted.

Take care of UGA, please.

Hey guys let them talk. We did very little to help ourselves. Our young guns looked like freshmen finally. We all knew it was going to happen. JC had the game of his life and if he keeps it up I don't know who will beat them. Here are some interesting stats from the game.

AU net rushing less than 150 yds
AU net passing just over 250 at 250 yds
AU sacks agianst us only 1

The game difference was 6 turnovers by UT. I don't care who you are you cannot win with 6 t.o's. They have a good team and took advantage of the opportunities they were presented with. That is what good teams do. However we need to get over this game put our support behind this young team and get ready for GA. We are about to find out what kind of metal our young guys are made of. I think they have what it takes and look forward to a very good game against GA.

War Eagle 76 is an Alabama fan. Aubies are much more classy than that. Bama fans on the other hand....

Originally posted by AU91and80@Oct 4, 2004 11:43 AM
Glad to get out with a win,

Get out with a win???? You are pure class, my friend.

Dang, the way y'all played I was glad WE got out with at least a point on the board.

Here I have spent all my energies hat....er..utterly despising Florida, when I SHOULD have been sending negative energy Auburn's way. :lol:

:bow:

Originally posted by AU91and80@Oct 4, 2004 11:43 AM
Odds-On-Favorite he's not one of us. Probably a UT hater from another school and just hiding. (We do have our share of idiots though.) Believe me, most of us were very concerned before the game. Glad to get out with a win, and after the last few years, not taking anything for granted.

i appreciate this guy.. he isnt a pric.... good luck the rest of the year!

Originally posted by 7IlikeOrange7+Oct 5, 2004 10:09 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (7IlikeOrange7 @ Oct 5, 2004 10:09 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-AU91and80@Oct 4, 2004 11:43 AM
Odds-On-Favorite he&#39;s not one of us.  Probably a UT hater from another school and just hiding. (We do have our share of idiots though.)  Believe me, most of us were very concerned before the game.  Glad to get out with a win, and after the last few years, not taking anything for granted. 

i appreciate this guy.. he isnt a pric.... good luck the rest of the year&#33; [/quote]
Hey, hey, be nice. There&#39;s no proof his parents even KNEW each other, never mind being related.

Tidefan, welcome to the Nation. When I refer to bammers, I mean those fans who would rather attack UT, than root for Bama. You sir are a class act.

Thanks for the welcome. I am a "mam" not a "sir" though. lol Just a woman who loves football. Yes, we have some fans bashing everyone including our coach. Please don&#39;t put all Bama fans in this group. I love the rivalry but it sometimes gets out of hand.
Good luck the rest of the way. Maybe( if we can find a quarterback before we play you guys), we&#39;ll have a good game. Until then, stay healthy.

:shakeit: can&#39;t they read and write in the Auburn forum&#39;s.lets see how Auburn does after they loose their 18 seniors.next year.

Originally posted by Tidefan4Sure@Oct 5, 2004 10:44 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I am a "mam" not a "sir" though. lol Just a woman who loves football.

:good: :good: :good:

Originally posted by wilhoite@Oct 5, 2004 11:14 PM
:shakeit: can&#39;t they read and write in the Auburn forum&#39;s.lets see how Auburn does after they loose their 18 seniors.next year.

we love trey after what he did to bammer over there&#33;&#33;&#33; its al good tho&#33;&#33; :pepper:

Originally posted by TigersTalons@Oct 5, 2004 11:47 PM
we love trey after what he did to bammer over there&#33;&#33;&#33; its al good tho&#33;&#33; :pepper:

The dancing weinie speaks

no the burn of your defeat speaks&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;you weinie .. why the flame i dont you guys?oo hes from memphis nuff said you :shakeit:

VN Store

Back