H. Bailey will be attending Manning QB Academy

In the end no matter what Bailey does or doesn't do here he's still going to the Nfl.Now when he gets drafted all that just depends on his development and how the next year or two goes.Hes got good intangibles for what their looking for.I could def see him being a solid backup,but I respect him for going out and working on his craft as much as possible.

In the end no matter what Bailey does or doesn't do here he's still going to the Nfl.Now when he gets drafted all that just depends on his development and how the next year or two goes.Hes got good intangibles for what their looking for.I could def see him being a solid backup,but I respect him for going out and working on his craft as much as possible.
Solid backup? For us or in the NFL?

Reactions: Woodlawn VOL

I like Bailey a lot that being said to early to tell. JG had all the intangibles in practice too. Like Tyson said everybody’s got a plan till they get hit in the face. Nothing like SEC defenses to give a few former HS All Americans a hit in the face.
IMO Bailey will be odds on favorite. Still early anything can go down. The QB’s are close talent wise. Some better in some aspects & worse in other. Interesting to follow.

I like Bailey a lot that being said to early to tell. JG had all the intangibles in practice too. Like Tyson said everybody’s got a plan till they get hit in the face. Nothing like SEC defenses to give a few former HS All Americans a hit in the face.
IMO Bailey will be odds on favorite. Still early anything can go down. The QB’s are close talent wise. Some better in some aspects & worse in other. Interesting to follow.
I hear ya, but this kid isn't a practice warrior. Last year, with pathetic support due to pathetic coaching, he didn't do awful under the primetime lights. Lots of upside I think.

JG attended it a couple of times, didn't help him. Not saying its not a good camp or he won't learn a lot, just saying don't be thinking Bailey is going to come out of it an NFL ready QB this season.

Just an FYI, this camp isn't for the college QBs that are attending. They are there to help and coordinate.

The camp is for middle school and high school kids.

And for that reason... It really isn't a big deal who does and does not attend IMO.

JG attended it a couple of times, didn't help him. Not saying its not a good camp or he won't learn a lot, just saying don't be thinking Bailey is going to come out of it an NFL ready QB this season.
Outstanding point. If I attended a guitar camp with Clapton, Beck, Page, Richards, etc, I probably would leave pretty inspired and having learned a few tricks. However, I would not be ready for inductance into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

I continue to believe he's the best QB on our roster, but out of the "Big 3 contenders" (Hooker / Maurer / Bailey), I think they will all be better than JG last year.
Totally agree and that’s a no brainer...The coach is gonna put in the most comfortable one. I just hope it’s settled before the season starts !

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Why would HB have to come out of the camp "NFL ready this season"? He doesn't need to. He just needs to be some amount better than he was before. I feel pretty sure he will be, based on evidence of his work ethic, and the guidance that will be surrounding him.

Why would HB have to come out of the camp "NFL ready this season"? He doesn't need to. He just needs to be some amount better than he was before. I feel pretty sure he will be, based on evidence of his work ethic, and the guidance that will be surrounding him.

I think Bailey being around the Mannings…seeing how they think, strategize, plan, and perform will be a boon. Bailey has already shown football intelligence…the Mannings will only add to this!

He looked better in the spring game than he did last year. He's already better.

VN Store

Back