Gwaltney Turns Down Usc

JSB2277

He is going to WVU, pete carroll must be pissed, gwaltney was a huge target

I thought Carroll NEVER lost a recruit he was after. At least thats what they said on the USC board. :unsure:

Happens to the best of them. Williams went to Penn State after being on how many hit lists?

Originally posted by milohimself@Feb 1, 2005 7:51 PM
Happens to the best of them. Williams went to Penn State after being on how many hit lists?

would he fit in to the usc offense at 245 and a 4.61 40?

Alls I know is that Southern Cal will need to pick up a five star RB next year, as it looks like they will not be landing one this year.

I hope pete cried when he didnt get him.....youve already got a great class quit whining USC gosh lol :dlol: boohoo we didnt get a top 3 back that means we'll have to drive 15 minutes down the road and talk to the 4 star kid thats lives 8 miles from the school......can yall tell i hate USC? lol

USC needed to start looking at a back to replace Bush and White. It's in the best interest of their own program. You have something wrong with that?

I do......this kid doesnt mean much to them......they've already got a great class......its icing on the cake.....they can go in their backyard and find a kid and he's the man.......we go all over the country....from cali. to florida to look for kids and we usually get em....whats up with all the USC supporters? :dlol:

Bush and White are going to be juniors this next season. USC will need to start a new RB in 2005 or 2006 at the latest to get things rolling. It's how things progress. Nothing wrong with it, and yes, they do have a great class.

I don't even understand what this discussion is about besides some being happy that USC lost a recruit. :dunno:

Originally posted by TNFanBornandRaised@Feb 1, 2005 9:21 PM
I do......this kid doesnt mean much to them......they've already got a great class......its icing on the cake.....they can go in their backyard and find a kid and he's the man.......we go all over the country....from cali. to florida to look for kids and we usually get em....whats up with all the USC supporters? :dlol:

Only one, who consistently supports USC, would be Milo. He's Pac-10 fanatic hiding in our orange and white clothing. It gets rather old.

Come on now guys, nothing wrong with Milo being a USC supporter. He is a vol fan that has another team that he likes. It's not like he is on here bashing the Vols. Can't we all just get along. B)

Am I going to have to start a "I like Milo" thread. :eek: :p

Originally posted by Volstorm@Feb 1, 2005 9:49 PM
OK LIO you do that. <_<

No you did not.. :furious3: :machinegun:

That hurts. I am going to get out my red pen and ..... oooopss.

Originally posted by GAVol+Feb 1, 2005 10:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (GAVol @ Feb 1, 2005 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-vol_freak@Feb 1, 2005 9:59 PM
That hurts. I am going to get out my red pen and .....

:Bbiteme: [/quote]
:lol: I should have used that.

Hey, let USC do their Left Coast thing and we will do our East Coast thing and then we will meet in the middle and kick their............................................................
football through the posts for the last minute National Championship win.

Go Vols&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

na its ok i have nothing against anyone here.....i speak out my opinion alot and some ppl dont like it thats understandable.....its just it always happens to me when im talking about USC lol.....if someone did that with florida or bama then id be mad :D

Did I say I am a USC fan? Just because you guys support the SEC does not mean you are Auburn fans. I am just glad USC is bringing some national titles to the Pac-10. Pete Carroll seems to be operating entirely within the rules, so I&#39;ll let him do what he does.

VN Store

Back