Guys, be careful about moved/merged threads

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
I'm seeing way to many posts questioning a mod or questioning why a post may have been moved or merged. If you disagree with something (we aren't perfect) simply send a PM to one of the mods and we will take it into consideration for next time. However, it's not a democracy and we aren't going to be able to please everyone but we are doing the best we can.

People who make two posts that get moved or merged and then start a third thread about why it got merged or moved are just cluttering the board even more.

Those who continually refuse to follow this rule risk having their posting priveledges removed.

I'm seeing way to many posts questioning a mod or questioning why a post may have been moved or merged. If you disagree with something (we aren't perfect) simply send a PM to one of the mods and we will take it into consideration for next time. However, it's not a democracy and we aren't going to be able to please everyone but we are doing the best we can.

People who make two posts that get moved or merged and then start a third thread about why it got merged or moved are just cluttering the board even more.

Those who continually refuse to follow this rule risk having their posting priveledges removed.
Drop the hammer boss :salute:

Yeah, we're all about streamlining our thoughts regarding love for the Vols and disdain for all opponents caught in the crosshairs...

A quick search before posting a new thread (Drop down Box in the black border at the top of the page) might help this situation too. I've merged 3 Saban press conference threads this morning, one poster said he had "looked around a little" before starting the thread....our search feature works really well.

This is the 3rd thread I've seen about merging threads...:p
:)

All kidding aside,I really wish our posters would look before making a new thread.I'm sure if look further down the page or go to page 2,you will find something in relation to what you want to talk about.I had made a thread regarding how quick the front page changes,it just seems that when someone gets a thought they just pop that new thread out there without even looking to see if the topic is already being discussed.You the poster can help the Mods out alot by checking the forums first before posting any new threads:thumbsup:

VN Store

Back