Guarantano to play

I would play all 3 QBs every game unless someone stepped up and showed he’s clearly the best guy to win games. Make teams prepare for all 3, each has his own strengths and weaknesses. You never know who might catch fire any given game or might be more effective vs a particular D.

It appears it does not matter how good any other qb does. Pruitt will stick with jg. because he is a good practice player.

Lmao. Two games? He was the number two returning qb for a reason. He may have had a bad game or two this year but he has shown the ability to beat SEC teams and play great. So far BM has shown 36% and 4 ypa.

Hanging in there I see.

He is a 3 year starter with 2 SEC wins
Stop lying. he isn't a "three year starter." That would imply starting three whole seasons and having two wins. He started one and a half years at this point.

And news flash. No UT qb has gotten many SEC wins over the last 15 years. lmao

Yall will lie or twist things just to justify your agendas, Its really sad at this point.

Hanging in there I see.

Yes jg has a great win stat in sec play in 2 and 1/2 yrs we have won 2 sec games. He has played some really good games. And all this is with jg at qb. I don't see much good qb play in this stat.

No. You just LIE by parsing the data to exclude anything that disproves your idiocy.
PFF ranks five best returning SEC quarterbacks

Big Facts like always. I always have the data to back me up. Yall talk about unquantifiables because the actual facts always destroy your agenda driven narratives.

That being said if BM plays well then he will stay in and this will all be a moot point.

Let's hope he does. I know I won't be actively rooting for him to fail so I can gloat like the JG haters do. Yall would rather lose and JG do bad than win the game. Its sad.

Dont do it to him. He deserves to be able to move on ASAP to Rutgers. Emphasis is on ASAP.

Yea lets push him out before we evn know if BM can play qb in the SEC. I mean his 36% and 4 ypa is all we need to know he is the man right?

lmao

lmao. He didn't lose to GA State. The team did. The defense was the sole reason for that loss. He was 65% for over 300 yards. That should beat GSU.
Two years ago Dormady was the starter vs UGA JG came in and was 6/7. Last year vs UGA JG was 62% with 2 tds and no ints. So . . .

But way to know your stuff. lol

The data is the data. I didn't make it up. Sorry it doesn't fit your narrative.

Bad post like usual. Jones was much better than your guy Dooley who was literally the worst coach in SEC history.

Stop being fake dude...

What is wrong with you??!

Yes jg has a great win stat in sec play in 2 and 1/2 yrs we have won 2 sec games. He has played some really good games. And all this is with jg at qb. I don't see much good qb play in this stat.

I can't really figure out what you're trying to say in your post but JG is a scrub at this level. It's as simple as that. There is not much hope with him leading the team. He is so easy for the other team to gameplan for him ain't funny. Just call him Mr Nopoints. I really don't want to demean the kid but I'd rather the staff show us what someone can do and if they are that bad then go back to JG. Many will be ok with at least trying something new instead of continuing to bang our heads against the wall. That is why people are outraged almost like this staff isn't watching the same game.

Big Facts like always. I always have the data to back me up. Yall talk about unquantifiables because the actual facts always destroy your agenda driven narratives.

That being said if BM plays well then he will stay in and this will all be a moot point.

Let's hope he does. I know I won't be actively rooting for him to fail so I can gloat like the JG haters do. Yall would rather lose and JG do bad than win the game. Its sad.

I had rather win regardless of who qb is. But it is a proven fact we can't with jg. Our ol has improved a lot. Last year that was why people said jg did bad. If you are watching Auburn and Fla. it appears we gave the qb more time to throw that Auburn is able to give time to their qb. The main stat to look at is points scored. I rather have a less % completion rate and more points than a higher completion rate and less points.

This Coach is a joke!!! Please get him out of here!!

Someone needs to investigate JGs relationship with the higher powers in UT. Something definitely isn't right. If JG was this bad at any other school he would have been benched immediately and never see the field again unless the next starter got hurt or started playing as bad as him.

There's dirt on this situation. Someone's just got to grab a shovel and start digging.
Like I said before...follow the money! There is something going on. We suspected the same thing with a qb from west cost a few years back.

Stop being fake dude...

What is wrong with you??!

But only 30 points against Ga St. most every team has scored more than that on them. And if we had of had better qb play Ga St.. would not have scored as much on us. jg just can't lead the team to scores consistantly.

I personally think this is a good move. We don't know how Maurer will perform and you need JG to stay confident or at least get some confidence back in case we need him. I just hope they aren't quick to pull the trigger and remove Maurer for a mistake. Most of us wish he would've said this the first game when the shoe was on the other foot but he didn't.
Yeah, to me it puts bm on edge. Maybe not. Cjp pulled him after our only points against florida, thats mainly why I don't like it

But only 30 points against Ga St. most every team has scored more than that on them. And if we had of had better qb play Ga St.. would not have scored as much on us. jg just can't lead the team to scores consistantly.
Ktown blames the defense, but can't understand when the offense can't move the ball, of course the defense is gonna wear out. That's been our story for 2and a half years now mostly.

Its not that Maurer is the guy. Its that JG is NOT and wont ever be.

Thats not no where near enough playing time to make a decision. But lets look at it this way. How many points did we score with Maurer in the game versus how many points we scored with jg in the game. jg played much more of the game than Maurer. What could Maurer have done with more playing time in the game. No one knows, but it is certainly time to find out. Keep jg in the game and we might win 1 more game this year. Try the others and what do we have to lose??

It's Georgia man. I am having trouble defining what playing well even looks like today. Anyone we put out there is going to struggle mightily unless Georgia just decides to phone it in. Not getting killed and coughing the ball up consistently is going to look pretty good by the end of the day. If somehow the QB can move us down the field and put points on the board, they will have surpassed all expectations today.

Ktown blames the defense, but can't understand when the offense can't move the ball, of course the defense is gonna wear out. That's been our story for 2and a half years now mostly.

I have said the same thing about defense. If the offense does good, and this starts with qb.. the defense does not tire out and do not have to defend as many plays. Anyone who knows anything about football knows this.

Reactions: joevol33
It's Georgia man. I am having trouble defining what playing well even looks like today. Anyone we put out there is going to struggle mightily unless Georgia just decides to phone it in. Not getting killed and coughing the ball up consistently is going to look pretty good by the end of the day. If somehow the QB can move us down the field and put points on the board, they will have surpassed all expectations today.

More points scored than sacks allowed is what I am hanging my hat on for today's performance.

Reactions: sona
Its not that Maurer is the guy. Its that JG is NOT and wont ever be.
Ok and if BM shows he isn't the future? So far he has shown to be even worse than JG. You don't play a worse player for the sake of it.

If BM plays well the great. If he plays like so far you play JG. Pretty simple. Pruitt seems to get it but the dummies here can't seem to comprehend.

VN Store

Back