Guarantano for starter in 2020-2021 season. Poll

Will Guarantano start next season?

• Total voters

ThreatLevelVol

Just as title says
Do you think Guarantano starts next year?
If yes, will he be a heisman candidate
If no, who will start. Maurer, Harrison etc...

This is just stirring —— up. Let’s finish the season and see what happens. It would be best for everyone if he continues to mature in the offense and plays as well I think he is capable of playing, but who knows what will happen. Let’s just enjoy the ride and worry about that later.

I voted no because he will not be a heisman candidate. Could be a 9 game winner. But his stats will never be that high.

Reactions: UTBalli
Can't answer yet. Let's wait until after the bowl game.

If you would have asked me this 6 weeks ago, I would've said there's no way.

Now, I think it's possible. It's him or Bailey.

Reactions: tbh and Volanta
Wow.....I can't believe it but I voted "YES"....

I have come to believe that CJP and Chaney's continual hard coaching of JG and their willingness to stick with him has helped him to settle down in the pocket and just play the position.
There's still room for MUCH IMPROVEMENT--but he appears to be headed in the right direction.....or I'm just hoping against hope.

With our OL, RBs, and the young WRs coming back next year----maybe JG would finally blossom into all that he can be. I would like to think so.

I would like to see a breakdown of JG's stats since that BAMA game.
He appears to have turned the corner.

GO VOLS!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Wow.....I can't believe it but I voted "YES"....

I have come to believe that CJP and Chaney's continual hard coaching of JG and their willingness to stick with him has helped him to settle down in the pocket and just play the position.
There's still room for MUCH IMPROVEMENT--but he appears to be headed in the right direction.....or I'm just hoping against hope.

With our OL, RBs, and the young WRs coming back next year----maybe JG would finally blossom into all that he can be. I would like to think so.

I would like to see a breakdown of JG's stats since that BAMA game.
He appears to have turned the corner.

GO VOLS!
So he's going to be a Heisman candidate? If you voted yes, that's what you agreed to.

I think he’s steadily improved this season under Chaney, and next year will be his first season with the same offensive coordinator. He needs some consistency with coaching, and now that I think he has that I think that he will flourish next season. The hope I have is that he does great next year, and that we’re able to redshirt Harrison Bailey. With what we have coming back I believe next season can be a special year if we keep building with Gaurantano at the helm.

I like the kid, but I think we have seen his ceiling. If his ceiling stops being fickle, I hope he wins the job.

However it seems more likely that one of the other four are finally able to out develop him over the course of the next year. Just my opinion. For his sake, hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: 4chrissy and tbh

VN Store

Back