Gruden, what a winner?!?

Remy

A kick to the cods is my only deterrence.
Blown out last week by the Jets, 31-0. Watching this week midway through the 3rd quarter against the Chiefs, getting blown out 31-0.

At least he's developing consistency .... BEING A FREAKIN' LOSER!!!

Gruden, soon? Gruden, LOON!!!

Reactions: 508mikey
source.gif

Reactions: Behr
Always was a overrated coach imo he won that super bowl with Dungys players after that he was pretty average the rest of his time at Tampa Bay.
They beat the Raiders in the super bowl that year. Those were Grudens players is that’s the way you are going to do this. There was a reason Dungy was fired. He underachieved.

Reactions: Behr and tvolsfan
I still think Gruden is turning things around. They've been better this year than I expected. I expect to see them in the playoffs - wild card - next year. They have a lot of draft picks the next couple years as well.

I just wish he would put sunscreen on his cheeks, they show him so much.

We'll see. I think he wants to make a name for himself like Belichick has. I don't think he's that good but I think he will be competitive. He's got that ten year contract.

I don't think Carr is the QB though. But I'm obviously not a big time coach.

Always was a overrated coach imo he won that super bowl with Dungys players after that he was pretty average the rest of his time at Tampa Bay.
You mean Rich McKay’s players? Dungy had no personnel control in Tampa. Oh btw there’s a reason he was fired, and it’s because his offenses were putrid and the TB brass knew that they were never winning a title with him as HC.

Reactions: zjcvols

VN Store

Back