Gruden or Kelly

Gruden or Kelly

• Total voters
This is one of the happiest days of my life! It took a while but I guess Currie finally read my user name and got the hint....your welcome!
tumwc.gif

Frost. He is the next Sabanesque coach. Whoever lands him is going to have a dynasty program for a decade or more. I hope it's us!

If you could have either which one would you pick?

Dan Mullen

But between those two, Gruden of course. Who cares if he has never recruited! He doesn't have to. He wouldn't even have to show up, they'd be coming to him and he can just be himself. You've seen him on the QB show. He is an X and O guy, the Jimmy and Joe 5 stars would be lined up. Everyone knows him. He's the man.

Reactions: 2 people
Dan Mullen

But between those two, Gruden of course. Who cares if he has never recruited! He doesn't have to. He wouldn't even have to show up, they'd be coming to him and he can just be himself. You've seen him on the QB show. He is an X and O guy, the Jimmy and Joe 5 stars would be lined up. Everyone knows him. He's the man.
I would be over enjoyed if we hire Mullen

I went with Kelly, simply because Gruden hasn't coached in college. Not, by any stretch, saying he couldn't be wildly successful, but I'm at the point where I would rather limit as many variables as possible.

Reactions: 1 person
He’s playing with 3*s against a team that has 5*s in their 2 deep. Gave em all they wanted and played Bama better than anyone else has

True, but I did feel for those MSU fans - happened to UT all to often with Jones

My favorite quote from Currie- "We are here because we aren't winning enough."

If he would have said "Well Butch Jones was fired cause he is an assclown"
That would have been the best quote I've heard maybe ever.

VN Store

Back