Green/Byrd

vavol87

I was just going to ask about these two prospects. Broderick Green that committed to USC, both rivals and scout have him listed as a soft commit and both have us on his radar of 5 schools i was going to see how much of a shot this really was or if its nothing. Then Demetrius Byrd i haven't heard much on him for a while and scout has it down to LSU and Tenn. for his services! any information on any of these prospects?

I was just going to ask about these two prospects. Broderick Green that committed to USC, both rivals and scout have him listed as a soft commit and both have us on his radar of 5 schools i was going to see how much of a shot this really was or if its nothing. Then Demetrius Byrd i haven't heard much on him for a while and scout has it down to LSU and Tenn. for his services! any information on any of these prospects?

I really don't think we need either one of these recruits. Personally I care more about Donald, Martin, and Dunlap. Plus our scholly situation is pretty thin right now if everyone is eligible and gets to come aboard, so I would say those two are out as far as things go.

yeah i was just thinking that broderick green should be a little more highly recruited than dale martin but thats just me, and i figured we may still be recruiting byrd if he narrowed it down to us and lsu

VN Store

Back