greater movies

happy-go_vol

Southern by God's grace
i saw greater movie last night, about the Arkansas o-lineman who played from 94-98. He was a walk on who was killed in a car accident. It was a good movie, it focused on that 98 year team. It really had a lot of highlights of the UT game. Its on netflix. His last name burlsworth.

Reactions: Notorious B.E.N
i saw greater movie last night, about the Arkansas o-lineman who played from 94-98. He was a walk on who was killed in a car accident. It was a good movie, it focused on that 98 year team. It really had a lot of highlights of the UT game. Its on netflix. His last name burlsworth.
Thanks for posting this. Have this on my list and couldn't decide whether to watch or not.

Thanks for posting this. Have this on my list and couldn't decide whether to watch or not.

it was a tear jerker. It was pretty good. Probably a lower budget movie but good none the less. They had john ward calling the game, so that was good. I thin you would like it.

I almost feel bad for them losing to us..... almost

I was at this game and probably top 3 of the best games I've ever seen at Neyland in my life. But yes, great movie with a good message and watching the movie I started to feel bad for him as well (still glad we won though)

VN Store

Back