Great players that

rexvol

The Minister of Defense
backed out of a commit/everyone thought was going to the Vols and went elswhere.......

the one that stands out the most for me is Carnell Williams and of course. Chrissy Leak

Yeah, I would say Chris Simms was the biggest surprise to me. Leak became obvious due to all his BS statements on ESPN. I will never respect him after reading all the statements he made on there!

I was thinking about this yesteday; it evened out since at one time Tee Martin was committed to
Auburn.

Doesn't surprise me that Rex "Sunny Day" Vol would start a thread about which top recruits Tennessee DIDN'T get, the day after moving up to the second recruiting class in the nation and landing the super-studs we did yesterday.

Doesn't surprise me that Lex "Sunny Day" Vol would start a thread about which top recruits Tennessee DIDN'T get, the day after moving up to the second recruiting class in the nation and landing the super-studs we did yesterday.

Please say the alphabet in your head before you start throwing Lexy's name around arangesquare.

YEAH, way to be negative Lex, cant you ever say something good about Tennessee, I mean come on.

VN Store

Back