Great action pics from 11/17 - guys are looking strong

What’s wrong with Keon’s ears? Bailey resembles Bone. JJJ looks like a linebacker. Vescovi is noticeably leaner.

Reactions: golfballs
What’s wrong with Keon’s ears? Bailey resembles Bone. JJJ looks like a linebacker. Vescovi is noticeably leaner.

I noticed the same thing. Doppelganger? Maybe that's why he felt a strong urge to come here. Actually the Bone brother's look a lot alike. I know their dad - not personally but has met him.

Earrings. Vescovi looks much bigger.
He's def bigger I went and compared pics from last year, but I think what he meant by being leaner is he's more cut and has more muscle definiton now. No homo... his quads look way bigger now too, which will help him out a lot.

Not heard any rumors, but Gaines wont get much time at all this season. Will he stick it out? We shall see.

Just the numbers don’t make sense for him to play a lot. Vescovi/Springer/Bailey/JJJ/KJ are all ahead of him and all probably deserve at least 15 mpg. It’s just not going to add up.

Just the numbers don’t make sense for him to play a lot. Vescovi/Springer/Bailey/JJJ/KJ are all ahead of him and all probably deserve at least 15 mpg. It’s just not going to add up.
If anything, he’s a great teammate & if we have any injury bug or anything of that nature, he can be useful at the least.

VN Store

Back