Grant Williams is the best NBA basketvol since…

The thing that most impresses me about Grant is that he was named the VP of the players association before he ever really did anything in the NBA. He has the leagues respect.
Josh Richardson had some solid years and has had a nice career. Tobias has had seasons where he was close to being an All-Star selection. I would say that he is closer to Josh Richardson's status then Tobias Harris. Grant should have a nice career if he continues on his current path.

Best NBA Vols is a sadly short list.

1) BK
2) Ellis
3) Houston
4) Harris
5) Richardson
6) Watson
7) Boerwinkle
8) Grunfeld
9) Johnson

Grant has opportunity to speed up the list, 7-8-9 never did a lot notable. They just stuck around and had some 10-12ppg 4-8 rebounds per game type seasons.

It's way to early to say he's better than Harris or even Richardson and probably Watson. Grant has started less than 40 games in his 3 year career to date.

I'd love to see he, Keon, Jaden and KC become players that get a lot of run and make a big impact. If they all became Tobias level players it would be amazing.

Best NBA Vols is a sadly short list.

1) BK
2) Ellis
3) Houston
4) Harris
5) Richardson
6) Watson
7) Boerwinkle
8) Grunfeld
9) Johnson

Grant has opportunity to speed up the list, 7-8-9 never did a lot notable. They just stuck around and had some 10-12ppg 4-8 rebounds per game type seasons.

It's way to early to say he's better than Harris or even Richardson and probably Watson. Grant has started less than 40 games in his 3 year career to date.

I'd love to see he, Keon, Jaden and KC become players that get a lot of run and make a big impact. If they all became Tobias level players it would be amazing.
Would also love to see JJJ, Phillips, Aidoo, and some others get added to that list in the future too

Grant missing some open 3’s. Celtics fans will sadly turn on him again if he doesn’t make a few more of those today. He’s playing great defense though.

Bucks leaving Grant wide, wide open all day. Struggling to hit the shots consistently though. Man, if he could just hit a few of those….

Bucks leaving Grant wide, wide open all day. Struggling to hit the shots consistently though. Man, if he could just hit a few of those….
He’s playing his role perfectly. Sometimes you’re too wide open. I think that’s what is happening here. He’s a better shooter If contested oddly enough.

VN Store

Back