Grant Williams is about to be Profiled on CBS This Morning

Based on what he said he told Barnes after signing with TN, he needs to come back. There's some unfinished business to take care of.

I sure hope so. There is definitely unfinished business- as in pretty much everything was left undone from a team perspective. We fell short of every season goal in terms of what matters most.

Grant Williams is a great example of what we all hope our sons can grow up to be. Reminds me of Josh Dobbs. A fantastic young man on and off the sports field. I hope he has great success no matter what he chooses to do. I have loved watching him play.

Last edited:
I say Grant comes back because he has unfinished business! It would be hard for me to leave on the way the past two NCAA tournaments have ended. He probably has a bad taste in his mouth because I know I would. I say Bone definitely comes back because his play is too inconsistent in my opinion. He needs to be the player he was against Kentucky. I don't look at this season as a failure as a whole. But honestly, they didn't accomplish any goals they set. 1) No SEC regular season champ because they lost that on the last few weeks of the season. 2) Blown out by Auburn in the SEC tourney championship game. 3) Did not make Final 4. This one stings because they should be playing Virginia tonight in the Elite 8 with a chance for the Final 4.

VN Store

Back