Grant Williams is about to be Profiled on CBS This Morning

I don’t blame him for taking a chance in the NBA but I think he would be a major piece to having another great tournament run next year.

Some NBA team will take Grant. He has all the tangibles to be a really good NBA player for a long time. Maybe not great but good for a long time. Down the road, I could see him in the front office for an NBA team. He is that type of individual.

Reactions: k-town_king
I would take a 1,000 Grant Williams to play in all sports for UT. I love that young man. Thank you so much Clad in Orange for sharing that video. I missed seeing it on tv, but it made my day to see it. So very thankful for Grant and all the guys and the great fun they have been to watch play twice a week since the fall. Go Vols!

An under the radar recruit who wins two time all SEC and All American who can go pro 1st round after his junior year and some think he should stay? I’d love to keep him but that’s selfish I hope he goes and accomplishes even more.

Some NBA team will take Grant. He has all the tangibles to be a really good NBA player for a long time. Maybe not great but good for a long time. Down the road, I could see him in the front office for an NBA team. He is that type of individual.
If he doesn't get taken in the 1st round he needs to come back to Tennessee for the 2019-2020 season

Does anyone have anything substantive proving he's leaning one way or another Re: the NBA/returning to UT?

I think he stays because he’ll get more attention with Admiral and Kyle not being there. It’s when a member of a boy group goes solo. The question is whether he’ll be a Justin Timberlake or Zayn

VN Store

Back