Grant Williams Highlight Video

cncchris33

Hello fellow Vol fans,

Just like I did for "The Admiral," in honor of the upcoming NBA Draft, here is a highlight video I put together for Grant Williams' outstanding career at Tennessee. I can't wait to see where he lands in the draft. He will be greatly missed on Rocky Top. Hope y'all enjoy it!

[VIDEO=]
Nice job!

VolDave53

Hello fellow Vol fans,

Just like I did for "The Admiral," in honor of the upcoming NBA Draft, here is a highlight video I put together for Grant Williams' outstanding career at Tennessee. I can't wait to see where he lands in the draft. He will be greatly missed on Rocky Top. Hope y'all enjoy it!

[VIDEO=]
A grand refresher on how joyous this past season was. Loved it all.

K-town Vol Fan

Watching this finals game. Cant help but wonder what it would be like if the Warriors got Grant to replace Draymond. same height but grant is infinitely better in the post. They arent even guarding Draymond from 3 at this point. I'd say they are equal passers. Draymond might have the edge guarding the perimeter but that's it. This is a no brainer to me

VFL49er

Watching this finals game. Cant help but wonder what it would be like if the Warriors got Grant to replace Draymond. same height but grant is infinitely better in the post. They arent even guarding Draymond from 3 at this point. I'd say they are equal passers. Draymond might have the edge guarding the perimeter but that's it. This is a no brainer to me
God I hope not. I want to cheer for Grant’s team in the NBA

VN Store

Sponsors