Grant Williams better up his game

I don’t watch the NBA, and haven’t kept up with Grant this year. Is he doing much rebounding, defending, or some positive stuff that Might not show up on stat sheet? I saw he had 4 rebounds in that game. Hopefully he will be able to up his Offensive production some and stay on the team.

Reactions: feathersax
I don’t watch the NBA, and haven’t kept up with Grant this year. Is he doing much rebounding, defending, or some positive stuff that Might not show up on stat sheet? I saw he had 4 rebounds in that game. Hopefully he will be able to up his Offensive production some and stay on the team.
Don’t worry, he’s not getting cut

Played lots of minutes & scores 1 point

Look for him to be cut soon. His game just isn't suited for the NBA

View attachment 351197

No chance he's cut. They like him for good reason. He's not a star but he's a utility knife and it would be dumb to cut a guy who is probably your 7th best player on an affordable contract.

Grant Williams shooting this year has been crazy, considering how bad his shot was first year in the league: 43% on 3s and 90% at the line this season.

He is shooting so well, in fact, that while the Bucks want him in a deal it is rumored that the trade is held up unless the Celtics can get a 3 point shooter back.

Very impressed with how much improvement he's been able to make on 3s. It is obviously what he had to do to stay in the league, since getting taller is out of the question, but still.

Grant Williams shooting this year has been crazy, considering how bad his shot was first year in the league: 43% on 3s and 90% at the line this season.

He is shooting so well, in fact, that while the Bucks want him in a deal it is rumored that the trade is held up unless the Celtics can get a 3 point shooter back.

Very impressed with how much improvement he's been able to make on 3s. It is obviously what he had to do to stay in the league, since getting taller is out of the question, but still.

DiVencenzo is pretty good (struggling this year coming off of injury, tho) and SG isn't a position of depth for the Bucks, so that tells you something about Grant's value.

Celtics moved 7 players but Grant Williams still in Boston. Hallelujah!

Got under the salary cap, obviously to max Grant in the off-season. LOL.

He is going to make a little money though after this rookie contact.

VN Store

Back