Grant Williams being Grant Williams

I’m actually disappointed in this tweet. They all seem way too comfortable losing the SEC then exiting the tournament early.

Reactions: 1982Alum
Just like many out there, no one expected them to do as well as they did. So, I would assume they are excited to just being content with the success they had.

I’m actually disappointed in this tweet. They all seem way too comfortable losing the SEC then exiting the tournament early.
A real competitor in the trenches realizes you give it everything you've got and leave nothing on the floor. Once it's over, though, you pick yourself up, lift up your head, and go back after it. GW has no regrets.

Wow. To have a couple high level scholastic athletes we have had at this University in the last few years that are incredible human beings.....I'm darn proud that Josh Dobbs and Grant Williams are Vols. Pure class. Genuinely beautiful people that oh by the way entertained us along the way.

Grudenhaslanded,Actually,I'm dissapointed that anyone in this world would allow you to be near electronics,mechanical items,and,sharp objects.From your title and post,you have no clue as to being a human being.

Reactions: Tetonvol
Get over it.......Not their fault that there was a lot of missed calls in the regular season, SEC Tourney and the NCAA....Geez.....

It is called Sportsmanship and Auburn got hot at the right time only to have refs miss a critical call (DD) at the most inconvenient time....

We feel Auburn's pain only at an earlier period of time.....

Reactions: tbones0711
Mixed emotions on this. This makes me like Grant Williams better.

However, the team certainly lacked a killer instinct. Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Tom Brady, etc. would never tweet out anything like that.

So I am at once glad that he is such a quality guy and sad that it is probably one of the factors that led to our postseason demise.

Gee awe shucks. Guess we lost, oh well. And that’s ok??

That totally explains the large volume of former band geeks, ETSU/ UTC/MTSU grads and/or high school flunkees, and people asking for money on the board.

Mixed emotions on this. This makes me like Grant Williams better.

However, the team certainly lacked a killer instinct. Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, Tom Brady, etc. would never tweet out anything like that.

So I am at once glad that he is such a quality guy and sad that it is probably one of the factors that led to our postseason demise.
Spot on.....get the opponent down and keep him down. That's the one ingredient UT has lacked. This team needs a leader that consistently pushes others to perform at a higher level. Grant is one of the best team leaders in the country and go-to in the clutch. I think most of our programs are being coached not to play with raw emotion because it may interfere with the ability to focus. JMHO.

Reactions: Grudenhaslanded
Just like many out there, no one expected them to do as well as they did. So, I would assume they are excited to just being content with the success they had.
Are you talking about UT? UT was ranked 6th in the pre-season in both polls. There were plenty of expectations for the team. For the most part they handled them well. When you get down to the final 16 with as much parity as there has ever been in college basketball anything can happen.

VN Store

Back