Grant holding press conference

"Testing the waters"..........you know what this means right???????

Gruden! Barnes new assistant coach !!! That's what.........oh, and.....

Soon !!!

Good thing you don't.

I see his point, this was just a pointless thing to do. He could've done what Bone did and just put a message out there on instagram or twitter on the official TN page. Why have a press conference to announce he's going to test the NBA draft? It would've made more sense to have one to say he was for sure going or for sure staying. This was pointless

I see his point, this was just a pointless thing to do. He could've done what Bone did and just put a message out there on instagram or twitter on the official TN page. Why have a press conference to announce he's going to test the NBA draft? It would've made more sense to have one to say he was for sure going or for sure staying. This was pointless
I don't disagree with you. A little suprised people are this upset with it though. lol

He's a great kid, has been a great team player, and apparently wanted to be available for questions after he announced what he was doing. I don't know why it's bothering people to the degree it is.

The press conference was just a coded way of saying hey, all you restaurants out there, bring it on, convince me. But he can't just say that out loud because of violations and all. Man gotta eat. And man got no job if he's playing cbb.

I'm holding a press conference at noon to announce my lunch decision. I'm leaning toward Mexican food but have not ruled out chick fil a.

If you won the last two Coney Island hot dog eating contests and the fav for a three-peat... you would have held a news conf as well. This is all about marketing.

I'm actually more uncertain about his future than before that PC if that's possible...

I don't disagree with you. A little suprised people are this upset with it though. lol

He's a great kid, has been a great team player, and apparently wanted to be available for questions after he announced what he was doing. I don't know why it's bothering people to the degree it is.
Upset? I’m. It upset, just perplexed.

Reactions: vollygirl
Upset? I’m. It upset, just perplexed.

Same here... I'm far from upset. I just don't get it.

With that said... A poster above had said that it was important to him. If that's the case, then he's certainly earned my attention for 20 minutes and I was happy to give it.

Reactions: vollygirl

You're seriously surprised that some posters would be upset? ZJC could win the lottery and bitch and moan about it somehow.

VN Store

Back