Grant holding press conference

zydane47

Good thing you don't.
I see his point, this was just a pointless thing to do. He could've done what Bone did and just put a message out there on instagram or twitter on the official TN page. Why have a press conference to announce he's going to test the NBA draft? It would've made more sense to have one to say he was for sure going or for sure staying. This was pointless

vollygirl

GO VOLS!!!
Staff member
I see his point, this was just a pointless thing to do. He could've done what Bone did and just put a message out there on instagram or twitter on the official TN page. Why have a press conference to announce he's going to test the NBA draft? It would've made more sense to have one to say he was for sure going or for sure staying. This was pointless
I don't disagree with you. A little suprised people are this upset with it though. lol

He's a great kid, has been a great team player, and apparently wanted to be available for questions after he announced what he was doing. I don't know why it's bothering people to the degree it is.

I4Vols

I'm holding a press conference at noon to announce my lunch decision. I'm leaning toward Mexican food but have not ruled out chick fil a.
If you won the last two Coney Island hot dog eating contests and the fav for a three-peat... you would have held a news conf as well. This is all about marketing.

Roustabout

I don't disagree with you. A little suprised people are this upset with it though. lol

He's a great kid, has been a great team player, and apparently wanted to be available for questions after he announced what he was doing. I don't know why it's bothering people to the degree it is.
Upset? I’m. It upset, just perplexed.

jp1

You're seriously surprised that some posters would be upset? ZJC could win the lottery and bitch and moan about it somehow.

VN Store

Sponsors